Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I just purchased a 2004 GMC Denali to accomidate the two puppies that we just adopted from a local rescue. Therefore, the IS has officially been outgrown and breaks my heart to have to sell it. I am going to be compltely honest and up front as possible with the vehicle. I have pampered the hell out of this car and you are more then welcome to talk to anyone who knows me and they can vouch about me and my cars, especially my wife. LOL. Details below:

(More Pictures to come, this is just all I have right now)

2005 Lexus IS300 (I am the original owner, I bought it from Stevenson Lexus out of Colorado and had it shipped to Atlanta Sticker Price $35,000. The Northern dealerships were the only ones that had the IS with heated seats.) Car is located in Atlanta, GA.

The Positive Aspects

Non-smoker
NEVER been in any type of accident or fender bender
Absolute Red
48,300 miles
Black Leather Interior (Perfect Condition, conditioned regularly)
Automatic Transmission
Rear Spoiler (factory option)
Limited Slip Differential (factory option)
Heated Driver and Passenger Seats (factory option)
30% Tinted windows
Serviced EVERY 5,000 miles at Nalley Lexus (I have every record to show)
Still under factory warrenty (Warrenty ends at 50,000 miles)
Headrest TV Monitors with Audiovox monitors and built in DVD player
Painted the Brake Calipers Red and installed the Lexus Logos on the calipers as well.
Amp wires are pre-run in the car (at one points I had a 12" sub in the trunk, but have since taken it out. However the wires are still there)
I have never had an issue with the car whatsoever.

The Negative Aspects:

A couple of wheels have some road rash. (my wife curbed the car on our way to our rehearsal dinner, I was furious, but watcha gonna do)
There is some area's in the front where the paint has rubbed off. (my sisters car broke down in the middle of the road, so I was nudging her with my bumper to get her over to the side of the road. a little paint gone from my bumper, prevented her from getting slammed in the back by an oncoming car)
Rock Chips on the hood (Lexus uses a VERY cheap clear coat and normal rock chips are more noticable on a bright red car)
There is one rock chip just above the windshield that hit pretty hard and left a scratch.
Very small chip where a pebble hit my windshield
Could use new tires

The Pricing: (pricing below doesnt account for aftermarket product)

Edmunds Private Party TMV : $21,671

NADA (the dont offer PPV, so here is there other values):
Retail: $26,100
Trade In: $22,550

KBB Private Party: $20,925 (good condition)

Autotrader (searched within 100 miles of atlanta for 2005 Lexus IS300's, only 4 available for sale and none with heated seats, Headrest Monitors, 3 IS300s are from Dealers and 1 from Private Seller, etc):

High Price: $25,990
Low Price: $23,843
Average Price: $24,927

My Price: $22,500 firm

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*bump* Updated information:

The Eclipse AVN 6600 has been removed from the car and installed in my Denali.

Price has been dropped accordingly as well.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I figure I will go ahead and throw up my bottom dollar price here before I just spend the money and throw it up on autotrader.

$22,500 firm

**I also adjusted the price in the first post as well**

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
didn't want to mess up the other guys thread even though its already messed up lol.. from what i seen.. from 02 and on, all darker colored cars received the black chrome tails.. and all lighter cars received the chrome tails.. the only difference is in the year 03.. they used a bluish tinted lens instead of the black chrome.. hope this helps

Reactions: Elite

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ton of pictures posted

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Priced dropped to $22,500.