Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2005 graphite metallic IS300. Hate to see it go but I'm getting a company car now.
Black all Leather interior
Runs great, no mechanical or cosmetic issues.
Garage kept and routine maintenance performed.
Very clean interior, car has NEVER been smoked in.
VIN JTHBD192750100710
low mileage, just 27K

3.0 Liter DOHC 24 valve In-Line 6 Cylinder Engine
5 speed automatic transmission
Rear Wheel Drive

Traction Control, ABS, Dual, side, and head curtain airbags
Xenon headlamps
Climate control, dual power heated seats
240 Watt Stereo with in dash 6 disc cd changer
17" premium alloy wheels
Rear Spoiler
Fully Loaded

Asking $22,500

I'm located in Stamford, CT about 45 mins from NYC. I have more pictures, just message me. If you'd like to see and drive the car we can make arrangements for that too. [email protected] or call 203-979-6440

thanks for viewing

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rear ended? This car has never been in an accident. I had the whole thing buffed a couple months ago to remove scratches, if thats what you are thinking, but thats about it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh, and about a year and a half ago a lady nicked the back corner of my bumper pulling into the parking spot next to me....was relatively minor, but still cost her about a grand and is now perfect.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
LOL... you need to just pack up and leave this site. first off, you don't have enough posts to sell your car here.

secondly, you make a statement as bold as your car has NEVER been in an accident and 2 seconds later you say its been hit in the back and had $1000 worth of damage. wtf!

3rd. its clearly obvious your car was in a rear-end collision. you have a 2005 but the body shop replaced your taillights with chrome and not black chrome so the car IS NOT perfect.

and if the bodyshop couldn't even get the taillights right, i wonder what else was done wrong.

Rear ended? This car has never been in an accident. I had the whole thing buffed a couple months ago to remove scratches, if thats what you are thinking, but thats about it.
oh, and about a year and a half ago a lady nicked the back corner of my bumper pulling into the parking spot next to me....was relatively minor, but still cost her about a grand and is now perfect.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I added that part afterwards because i had forgotten about it.....it wasnt in some crazy "COLLISION" my car was parked and i was sitting in it on the cell phone, and this idiot woman with a minivan scraped the back corner of the bumper pulling into her spot. I had it promptly fixed, she paid for it, and that was that..........And my tail lights match, they have to anyway, its a lease. scrape was only on one side so they only replaced one, ill fax you the receipt from the autobody shop if you are interested in buying.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
^^ how do you figure? your taillights are chrome. from 2002 and on... the color GGP received black chrome taillights.

explain.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
hrrm fishy. there is something wrong with the tails. but his interior shows its an 2004+. 04+'s had full leather door panels, white stitching steering wheel and silver lined gauge cluster.

·
Registered
62 Posts
hmmmmm, so all 2005's have the black chrome taillights??

I guess I have never really looked at the taillights on my car that closely, but I am almost positive I don't think I have black chrome taillights on my 2005 IS300 either. And I have never had any body work done on my car at all, much less replaced the taillights.

Damn, I like the black chrome look better too. I will have to take some pictures and see what you guys think. :(

·
Registered
487 Posts
black chrome started at 2003 as I had the black chrome in my tail lights.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts