Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
****** LOWERED PRICE TO $16,000 *******

Price lowered to new payoff. I will not go any lower than my payoff balance. This car is kbb "good condition" at $17000 and edmunds at $17400.

2003 Lexus IS300 Sports Design Package
53000 miles
VIN: JTHBD192230073865
Outside Color: Graphite
Inside Color: light grey leather

The car has all the bells and whistles except navigation. It has a 6-in dash changer, 17" premium sport-edition whe, spoiler, LSD, 5 speed manual, heated mirrors and front seats, power front seats, windows, mirrors, factory moon-roof, xenon headlights, and a set of brand spanking new and never used floor mats and all the accessories this car comes with (first aid kit and tool kit). No accidents, a flawless interior, and never been touched with aftermarket parts.

This is my wife's car. She drove it to and from work, which is about 8 miles one-way. Her company is giving her a company car and taking away her car allowance, so the IS300 has to go. We can't afford to keep it without the allowance. We bought it in Oct 06 certified used from Meade Lexus in Southfield, MI.

Please email me for info/interest: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks benny.

The car is in flawless shape and driven by my wife for the past year and a half and with warranty. I"ll consider all reasonable offers.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I just purchased basically the same car, GGP, 5-speed, LSD, Loaded everythign except NAV.
In my opinion, the best color/combo.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I hate having to sell it, but circumstances don't allow another choice. My wife loves it. She's gonna end up in a semi-loaded 2007 Altima which isn't all bad especially without having to worry about a car note, gas, or insurance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nevaland, you're right, the price was up there. I think it's much more realistic now to what I can expect to get. Let's talk if you're serious.

I'd love an s2k, but the only reason we're selling is cause the wife is getting a '07 Altima from her work.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lowered price to 17.7k. My wife's is about 1.5 weeks from receiving her company car. Sucks for us, but someone is gonna get a great untouched car for a good price.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lowered price again to $16,400. Please read my first post before making any offers under that. The warranty is also void. I hate the focking unethical POS dealerships.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Woahhhh this car is still for sale?

You deserve a morning BUMP!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Woahhh this car is still up for sale?

Good luck with your sale.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Woahhh this car is still up for sale?

Good luck with your sale.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the bump bro! I can't believe it either. I figured at this price, it'll be long gone. Low miles, never modded, driven by my wife for 1.5 years, and a rare combo of package and features.

I think the economy is just in the sh!tter!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
oh man...very clean car

GL w/ the sell

exactly like mines minus the color =)

·
Registered
346 Posts
This is my 3rd post on this thread and again....

This car is going for 16,000$, I bought mines 2002 w/ no heated seats and 79,000 miles for $14,498. I would pay that $1,502 more just for the lower miles, younger car, heated seats, and sports design!

BUMP

Good luck with this sale, my goodness if you were in San Diego, I know 3 people that would of already hopped on this car.

Reactions: JayMarino

·
Registered
367 Posts
i'm gonna get flamed for saying this but I didn't know a woman was capable of driving stick

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i'm gonna get flamed for saying this but I didn't know a woman was capable of driving stick
Whoa, you didn't get flamed! My wife is more precise with it than most, if not all, the guys I know who drive sticks. We own 3 cars. All of them are manual.

BTW, guys, this car won't buy itself! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts