Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale my 2002 MSM Lexus IS300 fully loaded. Custom ordered this from Lexus of Westminster in September '01 and took delivery on November '01. I'm the first and only owner of this car. Drove it off the dealership lot with 3 miles on the odometer. This car was my cruiser and weekend driver - I primarily used my corolla as my daily driver hence the low mileage on the car.

Car is MSM with Full Leather Black on Black with Grey Piping with Navigation. Car has 68,775 miles on it. Car was clean every week and detailed once a month. Leather interior cleaned with Lexsol every three months. Garaged with Lexus OEM Car Cover.

Car was tastefully modded with bodykit/wheels/engine bolt-ons/suspension upgrades throughout the years. The car has been reverted back to stock with a few exceptions (see list of mods on the car below). See picture below what the car looked like before :(

Car has Clean Title. I have all service and maintenance records on hand. Service at Lexus Dealership and Luxury Motorwerks.
*Last major service at 60k oil change/transmission/lsd fluids replaced
*Recent service 65k oil change
I'm located in Fountain Valley, CA - Orange County

KBB and NADA both price this car at $18,300.00. I'm willing to let my baby go for $14,500 or OBO with all the mods listed below.

**Performance Features**
- 3.0 liter DOHC 24 valve Inline 6 (2JZ-GE) Engine with VVT-i
- 215 horsepower, 218 torque
- Five-Speed Electronic Controlled Automatic Transmission with Intelligence (ECT-i)
- Electronic Throttle Control System ((ETCS)
- Steering Wheel mounted E-Shift
- Front Ventilated and Rear Solid Disc Brakes
- 17' x 7' Alloy Wheels on 215/45R17 Tires
- Rear Wheel Drive

**Safety Features**
- Traction Control System (TRAC)
- Advanced Double Wishbone Suspension Front and Rear
- Anti-Lock Brakes System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Distribution (EDB) and Brake Assist
- High-Density Discharge (HID) Headlamps
- Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
- Integrated Halogen Foglamps
- Alarm with Immobilizer and In Key Remote Control
- 3-Point Belts for All Seating Positions including Front with Force Limiting Pretensioners
- Child Restraints Seat (CRS) Top Tether Anchor Brackets
- Driver's and Front Passenger's Airbags. FR. Seat mounted Side Impact Airbags. FR. Side Curtain Airbags. Supplemental Restraints System (SRS)
- First Aid Kit

**Luxury and Convenience Features**
- Automatic Climate Control
- Chronograph-Style Instrumentation
- Brushed Aluminum Interior Trim
- Chrome Shift Knob
- Three-Spoke Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel
- Cruise Control
- Auto Dimming Electrochromatic Outside Mirror (Driver's Side Only)
- Inside Auto Dimming Electrochromatic Rearview Mirror
- Heated Outside Rearview Mirror
- Heavy Duty Rear Window Defogger
- Variable Intermittent Wiper's with Mist Cycle
- 240 Watt AM/FM/Cassette Stereo with 8-Speakers
- In-Dash Single-Feed 6-Disc CD Auto-Charger
- Illuminated Entry System
- Manual Tilt Steering Column
- Power Windows with Driver's One-Touch Up/Down with Pinch Protection
- Trunk Pass-Through
- Carpeted Floor Mats

**Factory Installed Options**
- Leather Trim Interior Includes: Full Leather Trim Interior with Piping, 8-way Power Adjustable Driver and Passenger Seats, Home Link System
- Navigation System with Compass & Electrochromatic Inside Rear View Mirror
- Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof with Sunshade and Pinch Protection
- Limited Slip Differential (LSD)
- Heated Front Seats
- Cargo Net
- Trunk Mat
- Wheel Locks

**Mods on the Car**
- Luxury Motorwerks Remote Start - Use OEM Remote Key to Start Car
- (2) 6' inch LCD monitor Headrest with Glove Compartment DVD Player.
- Teckkit Grounding kit (Silver/Clear Sleeves)
- Aux-in Mod - Switch from HUD Source to DVD/IPOD audio source.
- Voice Activated microphone (OEM)
- Tein HA Coilovers (Adjustable Ride Height and Ride Dampening)
- Madico Smoked Tint 35% All-Around.
- OEM Lexus Car Cover

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
At her prime - miss it so much :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price this to move with OBO. Please PM or email me: [email protected] for inquiries or offers. Car can be viewed with scheduled Appt. just PM/Email.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Location? Mom wants a new car.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@ChasenTeinIS03: I'm located in Orange County.

@SDLexus: Rey, Yeah I know. This is my Baby. Hate to let her go. Just have different priorities in life right now.

Mods could please move this to the correct forum. Thanks

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Added more pictures. Lowered Asking price to $14,500 OBO - Price isn't set in stone reasonable offers only.

All Pm's Replied.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wow, steal deal for anyone, period. I'm buying the same silver 2002 except with no modifications, 5 speed manual and 76,600 miles for 15,000$, clean title. This is a most definte steal deal folks, this car is worth at least 15,500$+, 14,500$ Or best offer is super good price, STEAL DEAL.

BUMP

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Replied to all Pm's

Most common questions from pm's and I'll answer them here.

Why the low price?
A lot of factor come into play - mainly over saturation of IS300's on the market its a buyer's market. Second, the condition of the car - car has clean title, interior is excellent shape (non-smoker) driver, exterior body panels in excellent condition, front and rear bumpers do show marks where the bodykit was installed.

Will you part out some of the electronic mods and suspension to make the price lower?
I'm leaving the electronic components on and the only suspension mod left on the car is the Tein HA's Coilovers. Buyer will also get the original stock oem Shocks and Struts. I believe the price I'm offering the car as a whole is a bargain already with or without the mods on.

Is your documentation complete?
Yes, I have **All** maintenance records 1k/5k/10k/15k/20l/25k/30k/35k/40k/45k/50k/55k/60k/65k on hand. All work done either at Lexus of Westminster/Lexus of Mission Viejo and Luxury Motorwerks. I still have everything that was check-off when I picked up the car at the dealership and I still have the window sticker.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts