Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price is now $17,500 or less. If no one takes it by this weekend, I'm selling it to a dealer. At this price, I'm returning the fog lights back to stock parts. If you don't want the other mods, I'll swap them out for the factory parts which I kept and give out an additional discount. We're talking prices as low as ~$17K! I think just about everyone will say that this is a more than just a deal. So make me an offer! Seriously, I would hate to sell this back to a dealer....

2002 GGP IS300
Manual Transmission
64K miles
Leather/ecsaine trim with piping and all the usuals - 6-disc in-dash CD changer, power moonroof, LSD, 17" stock rims, stock spoiler that comes with Manual option, heated seats, 8-way power driver and passenger seats, HomeLink, etc

Modifications:
JDM Dash Tray with closing lid
JDM Short Antenna
JDM clear fog lights
Real HID fog conversion (Genuine Philips ballasts, Philips 6000K D2S bulbs)
Fog light mod to turn on independent of headlights
PLP Silent Intake
L-tuned Exhaust - on for only 2K miles

Other things you would want to know:
I've been the owner since Day 1.
Clean title, zero accidents.
Interior is perfect - no scratches, no marks, no spills, no smoking. Leather conditioner applied regularly to keep it in great shape - still supple, no cracks or creases.
Lexus dealer service records available.
Recently done full-on 60K service - Tires are still Fair, Brakes are still at 70%.
Clutch is in great shape.
Absolutely no buzz sounds or rattles inside car.
Indoor garage parked for all 4 years.
Drove mostly long distance highway miles for first two years/50K miles. Then went on out-of-state business trips every week for last two years, so only drove 5K per year during those years.

To view the full album, please go to:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QcsmzRq1ZsO8

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
very clean! good luck with the sale

·
Registered
29 Posts
Damn, very clean car. This thing should sell fast being that it's a 5-speed. If only this wasn't a few months from now when i might be looking to get an IS. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
873 Posts
wow, if someone buys my car ill buy urs. i REALLY WANT IT! crap. i would buy it so quick, here in so cali too...not fair.

·
Registered
873 Posts
awesome freakin price. if you decide to sell your fogs, im VERY interested to buy. honestly, if i didnt already own an is300, i would own this one.

BUMP!!!

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
SUCH a good deal

1 - 20 of 25 Posts