Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im trying to sell my seats front/back. The front seat is worn and the escaine has started to ball a bit, Passenger seat is perfect, the back seat is in great shape except for one burn hole on the ass part of the seat (I keep a CD case over it). This will be thrown in for free since the backrest of the seat has been sold. These would be perfect for someone wanting to maybe reupholster the bottoms or just for another set of seats. Ill take $200/OBO for them, will also take trades as well. Im located in NJ but will ship.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in NJ

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will ship, but buyer must cover the cost. Or I am willing to work out a deal so you dont have to pay all the shipping.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Will you sell just the drivers seat? Mine has a terrible squeak from the springs and need to replace the back of it. How much?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM'd you

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back up for sale

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Up!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seats now out of the car and ready to go

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
rmedine said:
Will you sell just the drivers seat? Mine has a terrible squeak from the springs and need to replace the back of it. How much?
are you sure its the springs? try spraying WD40 on the seat belt clip anchor bolt.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will also part out the seats

·
Registered
632 Posts
bigsen03 said:
Im trying to sell my seats front/back. The front seat is worn and the escaine has started to ball, the back seat is perfect except for one burn hole on the ass part of the seat (I keep a CD case over it). Where your back rests is perfect on all of the seats, so these would be perfect for someone wanting to maybe reupholster the bottoms or whatever. I just want to see if anyone is interested before I take pics of them. Maybe looking at $300/OBO for them, will also take trades as well. Im located in NJ.

post some pictures of the front and passanger side seats

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sold the backrest of the back seats, everything else still available. If you need pics I have them.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump!

·
Registered
43 Posts
rmedine said:
Is that what the squeeking is? I've got the same squeek and I've been trying to find out what in the hell it was coming from. Sorry to get off topic..

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will sell dirt cheap just want to get rid of them

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If local $200 takes them, anyone else is same price +shipping

·
Registered