Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 2001 Lexus IS300 (IS 300) automatic. It has 99k miles on it. Very clean pearl white and paint is flawless with very clean Suede/Leather interior. Car was purchased from Sewell Lexus CPO (Certified Pre-Owned). Very well taken care of. Car has the OEM rear spoiler, lowered on Tein 1" drop springs, and Authentic TRD (Toyota Race Development) front grille. Extra options are driver and passenger suede heated seats (very rare). Lexus JDM short antenna instead of the long ugly flimsy ones. New Interstate battery installed about 4 months ago. 4x brand new 17" Bridgestone performance tires with alignment done 8 months ago. It also have a full size Lexus 17" spare with Dunlop SP9000 tire on it. The 2001 are known to have CD player failure. I replaced it with Eclipse headunit with a 6 discs indash changer with an amplifier installed in the trunk all professionally done. The headunit is $700 plus the amp and installation costs me close to $1100 installed about an year ago. I also have a set of stock 02 struts remove around 30k that will be included and the stock springs. Car is perfect and needs nothing than a new home. SOLD, PLEASE LOCK THREAD Reason for selling: Moving to California in March. Carmax gives me close to my asking price! Please PM me or email me. I need to sell it in March. Thank you.

VIN# uppon request.

I also have another 2004 IS300 GGP for sale bone stock for $16,900. Link: http://my.is/forums/f172/fs-2004-is...-pearl-w-blk-leather-58k-mi-dallas-tx-353773/ I'm selling one and keeping either one.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many miles?
Sorry, I just added up there. Forgot to enclose the miles.

it looks really clean... any accidents?
Honestly the car hasn't been an accident but while the was parked somebody with backed up to it. The damage was so minor that only 1 headlight got cracked. I went ahead and replace it with the TRD grille. Replaced both brand new Lexus OEM headlights and repainted the front bumper cause of rock chips.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts