Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now I'm FIRM on selling it. Still driving it with no probs.

As my commuter car

Title: Not so clean due to an accident in the rear, how I bought it. Stupid body shop didn't do such a great job, so there's a minor leak in the trunk lid on the drivers side.

Looks like previous owner got it into some sort of collision as well as the bumper looks as if it was hit.

Bought the car from insurance, got it fixed

It's in Fair condition I'd say. Since it is black, you can see every blemish and water spot on the car. Most affected part is the hood for spots. Car still shines after a nice wash though

Completely bone stock. Had the car for about a year. Purchased with about 97,xxx and currently sits at ~136,xxx

GREAT CAR, Hate to say bye, but I HAVE TO

After receiving the vehicle, I changed the oil every 3k-3.5k miles with Mobil 1 5W-30 and ONLY Toyota YZZD1 oil filters

Changed plugs with Denso Iridium, Part No. PK16 I believe.

Drivers side front lower ball joint and tie rod end replaced with OEM

Changed front and rear brake pads with OEM Toyota and BRAND NEW Brembo blank front rotors

Changed engine and cabin filters with OEM Toyota

Changed Differential oil with Mobil 1 synthetic (1.5 bottles)

Got 4 new 215/45/17 tires

Interior used to be Tan, but started a color change to black, but only partially completed. Only thing missing is the carpet, headliner, a, b, and c pillars, as well as the speaker cover in the rear. AUTOMATIC Seats
-All majors were changed out, seats, door panels, seat belts, plastics, and door lock knobs. Has some black floor mats in there

Purchased with Carbon Fiber dash accessory kit.

Installed a DICE Electronics iPod Dock

NEW TAGS UNTIL 09!

As it was a commuter, the obvious rock chips and what not are evident. Nice sized chip on the windshield from a dump truck the other day is now added to the list.

UPDATE:
BRAND NEW Energizer Battery JUST INSTALLED this past Friday 6/6/08
BRAND NEW Rear Rotors and Pads replaced by the shop

NEEDS AN OIL CHANGE IN 1.5K MILES. IF YOU WANT THE CHANGE DONE, I CAN DO IT FOR $50, INCLUDES 6qts of Mobil 1 5w30 & a NEW YZZD1 Toyota Filter

Pics:

These are the most recent pics of the car. Don't have any up to date ones, but it looks the same!

WONDERFUL CAR TO CONVERT INTO MANUAL AND/OR A RACE CAR! SHELL'S AREN'T EVEN THIS CHEAP SOMETIMES

Asking $8k

If interested, please CALL ME at (626) 290-3715 to view the vehicle. I live in the East San Gabriel Valley and work out in the San Fernando Valley, so I am all over LA. Give me a call!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts