Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are brand new never installed or painted. they are primed and ready for paint. asking $67 shipped (firm-paypal and shipping fees included) any questions just pm me.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Not to thread jack but i bought mine for 8$ plus 10$ shipping from US to Canada...

Unless these are authentic C-west which you did not mention, your asking price is very high
......but GL with the sale non the less...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
unsure if it is authentic c-west eyelids, i bought from a member on another forum for the exact same price im selling these. the reason im selling these,i bought new eyelids from a member on this forum already painted and i did not want to go through the hassle of painting. when i spoke to the guy who i bought them from he said something about c-west but never really paid to much attention because i was having such a hard time finding this style. so i dont know if he actually said these are c-west or if they are c-west style/replicas. anyway of verifying?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
no way to verify....

Did he have them primed black? The ones I sold where primed white and were Cwest, came white.

D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i know that they are primed dark blue as in the photo above, its really dark blue, almost black. i'll try and get a hold of him but, idk. it is what it is. they are eyelids and if you want them, then buy them. im selling them for what i paid, i think thats fair. i have them up on ebay as well. bidding ends on thursday so i guess if no one takes them from here then the ebayer with highest bid takes it.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Wow, thats a bit pricey, what are the difference between the K.O and the Cwest?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have no clue, as far as i know, c-west doesnt have any way of distinguishing it from a k.o.
they look the same to me and after painting there is going to be no way for you to sit there and say if it is c-west or a k.o.

not sure if this is allowed if not mods please remove:

here is the ebay Item number: 130199387271 , bidding begins at $30 buy it now for $60, if you want a shot at getting it cheaper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts