Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What is for sale....Iforged Astra 19x8 with a +45 and 19x10 with a +57. The tires are Falken FK452's 225/35/19 and 265/30/19. I am not exactly sure of the tread wear yet as they are still on the car but I would say pretty good. The car hasn't been driven too much lately. The car hasn't been driven too much lately maybe a total of 5000-6000 miles on them...maybe. I am riding on Eibach pro kit and Bilstein shocks and have no fender modifications needed. The wheels are practically perfect. I have a little mark on 1 rear and a little scuff on the face plate of a front wheel. Nothing major or very noticeable. I will take money order or paypal. If paying through paypal the fees will be covered by the buyer. I will cover shipping and they will go via Fed Ex Ground. Looking to get $3000. The price is not firm but do not low ball me.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Beautiful car and great looking rims! Good luck with your sale, I wish I could buy these of of you.

·
Registered
504 Posts
bumpity bump bump son!

·
Registered
650 Posts
seen you on youtube. how much hp you pushing? nice ride btw

·
Registered
650 Posts
oh man i would love to buy rims for my car but check this out. i just s/c my car w/ the toyomoto kit and the thing screeched like hell. my tuner and myself thought the blower was bad so i ordered a new one. 2400... installed it and found out it was only the fcking belt. so i'm in the hole for 2400. shitty deals.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh man i would love to buy rims for my car but check this out. i just s/c my car w/ the toyomoto kit and the thing screeched like hell. my tuner and myself thought the blower was bad so i ordered a new one. 2400... installed it and found out it was only the fcking belt. so i'm in the hole for 2400. shitty deals.
i'm sure you could sell the blower. probably make back around 2000 easy.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
UGH! Sex on wheels...great looking car man!

good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
Off topic- what kinda of tuner do you have that doesn't check the belt first? :suspiciou I'd be pissed at him.. lets see check the 80.00 part first OR buy a 2000.00 part.. hmm?

Sorry
Back on topic-
Nice wheels and I still want your hood.. :) I just picked up B_Chau's Jlines, I totally missed this thread...
-Sam

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Off topic- what kinda of tuner do you have that doesn't check the belt first? :suspiciou I'd be pissed at him.. lets see check the 80.00 part first OR buy a 2000.00 part.. hmm?

Sorry
Back on topic-
Nice wheels and I still want your hood.. :) I just picked up B_Chau's Jlines, I totally missed this thread...
-Sam
so sell the Jlines and buy mine!....better yet...buy mine and then sell the Jlines!

·
Registered
650 Posts

Sorry
Back on topic-
-Sam
yeah... i was a little pissed BUT it really did sound like the blower was bad. oh well. atleast i get to return it for a 12% restocking fee. so no biggy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts