Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am sellin my 19 Inch Ace wheels which have been on my Is for the last few months. The wheels are in excellent condition, two of the wheels will be brand new, and the other two have no bends or curb rashing at all. The offset of the wheel is +43 and does not rub on lowered cars. All four of the wheels will also have brand new toyo proxes 4 tires. the size of the tire is 225/35/19. I paid over $2000 for the wheels, and I'm asking $1200 plus shipping. I accept Paypal, Check, and money order. For any other questions please ask, I will let you know the details. I will also include the hub centric spacers and lug nuts and key.

Edit: Since the tires are unmounted as we speak, I can put tires to your liking although pricing may change.

Here is a pic of them on my car. Upon request, I will take more pics of the wheels.

·
Registered
210 Posts
nice...hard to tell though if the tires are sticking out alot or not. How about a front and back pics? ;) BTW, what happened to the two wheels? did the fender ate up the tires?

05 IIP e-shift,Tein S-Tech,LED tails,tint windows

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm replacing them, because they were bent. so I'm getting 2 brand new wheels. I will also be providing brand new tires at all four corners too. the wheels will be almost flush in front depending on the drop, and about a an eighth of an inch to the fender lip in the rear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts