·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have up for sale a 3 piece staggered setup diamond cut wheel:

19x8 with a 45mm offset

19x9 with a 45mm offset

5x114.3

BFG KDW2 are mounted and balance on all 4 wheels with they still have the nipples on them.

(2) 235/35/19
(2) 265/30 19

These wheels are used with UNDER 5k on them, I need to sell so I can make room for my Supra

WHEELS ARE OFF THE CAR AND READY TO GO!

I am located in Alabama

Thanks and have a great one!

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
i love these rims

bump for you

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
nice supra! any fender mods needed? good luck!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice supra! any fender mods needed? good luck!
Thanks!

But to run these wheels YES you wil have to shave or roll your rear fenders to accomadate the 265's.

These wheels will look great for anyone or anybody whos has their car dropped very aggressively.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Oh man those are SWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEET!!!

BUMP and + rep for one sweet white IS

·
Registered
600 Posts
Sexy ass rims, definitely some of the classiest 5-spoke 19's for the IS.

Free bump!

·
Registered
292 Posts
hmm...do they rub on the front? I'm only lowered 1.5in all the way around...I think it may not rub unless I hot holes or have too many ppl in the car? But that 265 is what I'm worried about. I want to try to avoid the rolling.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Damn these wheels are too sexy...they were on my mind last night ALOT! but i need a boost kit..

BUMP!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmm...do they rub on the front? I'm only lowered 1.5in all the way around...I think it may not rub unless I hot holes or have too many ppl in the car? But that 265 is what I'm worried about. I want to try to avoid the rolling.
They don't rub on the front with that drop you have. To run the 265's YOU must roll your rear fenders, UNLESS you want to run a 245's.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
it's hard to tell from the pics but is the rear lip wider considering that they are staggered? they are sick by the way :approve:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it's hard to tell from the pics but is the rear lip wider considering that they are staggered? they are sick by the way :approve:
Yes the are staggered. The front wheel has a 2.5 inch front lip and the rear has a 3 inch lip.

**WHEELS ARE PENDING**

Have a good one!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts