Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have a set of 19"x8axis muse w/ sp9000 235/35/19....
selling for 1800 ............all the rims are still in excellent condition.. no scratches at all......

used only for 3 wks.... now have to sell them coz i have to give my car to my bro in michigan....too snowy for mods....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys give me ur email and i'll mail the pics ti u coz i really dunt know how to post pics here......

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
atmadjak said:
hey guys give me ur email and i'll mail the pics ti u coz i really dunt know how to post pics here......
E-mail these pics to check out, and i'lll post them for you too...

Joe :chill:

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Here is a pic of one of his rims.....

Joe :chill:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey thanxx a lot man... i need to learn on how to post pics soon....

btw... behind the rims are the rest of the rims that i stacked up...

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
atmadjak said:
hey thanxx a lot man... i need to learn on how to post pics soon....

btw... behind the rims are the rest of the rims that i stacked up...
Hey no problem.. If you don't have yet, get a yahoo free e-mail account, and then you also get the use of a photo album. then you are able to mark the album private or public... Once you do all that, open a pic in yahoo photo, then right click to get properties, copy the address of pictures, then in post first click "img" copy address of picture, then click "img" again... When you submit your post the pic will pop up..

Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Joe Z
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing