Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. I have a set of used AVS model 7's I'm selling for $1500shipped anywhere in the US. They're 19x8 with offset of 45. They will fit on the IS300 perfectly without modification and no rub problems. These imported wheels are hard to come by. Normally at least $750 a piece so you would normally pay $3000 for the set plus shipping and wait time from Japan. The ones I have are gun metallic in color. Please pm me for questions or details. Actual wheels shown below:


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,141 Posts
check ur PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By the way my PM box was overfilled so I may not have receive some of your PMs. Please resend them if you don't hear back from me by the end of today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
Nice looking rims. One of the spokes on one of the wheels is cracked - hence the price. Does anyone know if a cracked spoke is repairable?

Can you post a picture of the cracked spoke for all of us to see.

I'm still interested, just curious how much the repair would be.

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,894 Posts
TCIS300 said:
Nice looking rims. One of the spokes on one of the wheels is cracked - hence the price. Does anyone know if a cracked spoke is repairable?

Can you post a picture of the cracked spoke for all of us to see.

I'm still interested, just curious how much the repair would be.

Thanks
nice how he DIDN'T mention the crack in first post. should've done that so people would't waste their time. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
GKL68 said:
Hello guys. I have a set of used AVS model 7's I'm selling for $1500shipped anywhere in the US. They're 19x8 with offset of 45. They will fit on the IS300 perfectly without modification and no rub problems. These imported wheels are hard to come by. Normally at least $750 a piece so you would normally pay $3000 for the set plus shipping and wait time from Japan. The ones I have are gun metallic in color. Please pm me for questions or details. Actual wheels shown below:


I want the Model 5's.. :whine: :whine:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,944 Posts
JR we may have a set here soon

lemme know sizes if ur truly interested
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
is300soon said:
JR we may have a set here soon

lemme know sizes if ur truly interested

fOK! I just can't afford $600 a wheel here. Damm I wish you guys were like rent to own...
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top