Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had them for on the car for about 4,000 miles. I am tired of the ride from the low profile tires. frnt 19x7.5 rear 19x8.5. the back passenger side has small scratches where they mounted the tire. you guys know what these rims cost, so no low ballers :shame: so cal only

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
PM me houw much..my friend might be interested....i am in SoCal also

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Can we get a ballpark please?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you are interested in these rims seriously, you should have priced them and make a reasonable offer. These are not Tenzo rims so if you want to pay low baller price you can buy Tenzo's. But if you want high quality rims at a discount let me know.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
repost those pics of your car. those wheels look so insane...im sure that will spark interest. personally, im too lazy to clean wheels like that

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
wowis300 said:
if you are interested in these rims seriously, you should have priced them and make a reasonable offer. These are not Tenzo rims so if you want to pay low baller price you can buy Tenzo's. But if you want high quality rims at a discount let me know.
listen bitch, I'm running on AVS rims so don't tell me about Tenzo's.

Sometimes you can tell what condition the rims are in by how much the seller is looking for them. You can also see whether the seller is for real.

Good luck selling them without a ballpark figure.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SophieSleeps said:
wowis300 said:
listen bitch, I'm running on AVS rims so don't tell me about Tenzo's.

Sometimes you can tell what condition the rims are in by how much the seller is looking for them. You can also see whether the seller is for real.

Good luck selling them without a ballpark figure.
first off your the bitch :lol: if you read local only you retard :lol: next take your cheap AVS rims and stick them up your a$$. I believe the seller is "for real" because you have to pick them up you and look at them before you pay stupid a$$. read the post before talking. plus my post was not intented for you stupid, it was just in general for everyone to understand if they want cheap thats what they get is cheap. :lol:

·
Registered
683 Posts
first off your the bitch :lol: if you read local only you retard :lol: next take your cheap AVS rims and stick them up your a$$. I believe the seller is "for real" because you have to pick them up you and look at them before you pay stupid a$$. read the post before talking. plus my post was not intented for you stupid, it was just in general for everyone to understand if they want cheap thats what they get is cheap. :lol:[/quote]

cheap ass avs rims??... :roll: ...you know what your talking about?...i guess your racing hart 3 pieces are nicer than advans..now thats funny. :lol:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
wowis300 said:
first off your the bitch :lol: if you read local only you retard :lol: next take your cheap AVS rims and stick them up your a$$. I believe the seller is "for real" because you have to pick them up you and look at them before you pay stupid a$$. read the post before talking. plus my post was not intented for you stupid, it was just in general for everyone to understand if they want cheap thats what they get is cheap. :lol:
Homo
What, I can't be curious about rims sold elsewhere?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
SophieSleeps
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing