·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nobody wants these? My mom has an IS350 and this weekend I'm gonna put them on there to see what they look like I can post pics then. I thought a lot of Lexus people put these on their car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking shipping is gonna be around 130 so how does 950 shipped sound?

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Post some pics of them on the IS350. Id like to see how these look on an IS. Might make me interested.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll post pics either fri or sat cause I wont be home from school till then. I think it will look pretty good.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update New Pic

Sorry about the horrible quality it is so humid out you can acutally see the mist. I got home from school tonight and tried to put them on my moms car but the lugs wont tighten. I tried to use the stock ones but they wouldnt fit in the rim so sorry but I tried. Heres a pic of the rim on the back. I have a serious buyer on my350z right now though and he is suppose to pay tonight so they might not be for sale anymore. It looked bad on that lexus though it sat flush with the fender. I put both rims next to each other and the torks are a little wider and about the same heighth.

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
Tork are some good wheels that arent a big name...Ive been researchin the Tork Matrix as maybe bein my next wheel, followed closely by the Imagine. I cant see the pics cause Im at work, but if they are clean, this is a good deal

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish I had some lugs for the is250 cause they look really good on it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD to a guy over on my350z.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts