Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I put these back up for sale since I want new rims once again. The tires/rims are about a year and a half old and have sufficient amount of tread left. There are some minor scratches on the polished lip, but nothing that is not fixable at your local wheel shop. Other than that, these rims are in great condition and make your car look classy and mean. Especially for IS owners with darker colors. I am asking for $1600, SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED. If you are interested, you can:

1. PM me
2. Email me: [email protected]

Here are some pics of my wheels:

These are the same wheels that the other member, Mr. Mark, on this board has. These wheels are great and the only reason I am selling them, is because I want to upgrade to larger, more sportier look. This look is aggressive, but its more luxurious in my opinion. Anyways, if you are interested, please get in contact with me. I live in the Los Angeles area and if you want to purchase them out of state, the buyer assumes all shipping and liabilities. Other than that, if you are in the LA area, I can personally schedule a time to deliever them as long as its after Monday, Dec 16th. If you want to see them in person, you can meet me somewhere in LA to see them. Thanks everyone.

Julian

Wheels: Rays Versus Turismo Spado Wide 18x8
Tires: Pnuemants 225/40
Used for a year and a half...
Great Condition...
Few Minor scratches...
Nice Polished Lip...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lady Venom: I am interested in the trade...do you have any pics of your rims?

Julian

PM me or email me for more information

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah,

I'm just in the market for bigger rims....

Hey I love my rims now and if I can get the same rims, but bigger, why not right?

hehe

Julian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
XDoOkiExIS300X
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing