Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
I am interested in the rear bumper, if you are willing to trade for stock + Cash...

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
I can trade you +++++ $$$$$$$$ for the front/rear bumpers, howabout that? already painted IBP too....let me know

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*bump price drop to 16,000 OBO

but now the old parts aren't included, stock rims, exhaust, intake

the car is well kept guys, the interior is practically mint...

tsoprano, tell you what...if i don't sell the car by mid april, well swap out the front and rear bumpers for some $$$ and you handle the work

meanwhile i'm gonna go post the sale on some other sites

everyone best way to contact me is through email, don't hesitate to ask questions or for more pics... [email protected]

its local only b/c I don't feel like dealing w/ the shipping, if your willing to deal w/ this then feel free to email me too

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
is this your daily driven car?
it looks like your headlights are painted black and i would love to trade you mine. mine are on my '05 and they're dark chrome. i'd trade you plus cash and possibly pay for shipping. ideally i would like you to send yours first since my car is my daily but i could maybe work something out with my mom to drive her car so you wouldnt have to do that. but let me know :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
btw I have two keys + the valet key + plus the emergancy key :p

don't let the notes scare you off guys, I just listed everything I can so theres no surprises..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts