Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i bought the sportdesign grille so i have this laying around.

02 grille from a sportcross, will fit sedan. great condition
the grille on top is the one i am selling. all tabs intact

will not ship. so cal local pick up only please. i am in orange county, i'll meet you halfway if need be.

$30 firm. please don't ask to go any lower. i priced this to sell quick.

any questions, feel free to ask

thanks for looking

dave

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
im stupid i was going to jump on this if u were selling the SD grill haha my badd bro i misunderstood your thread. good luck with the sale and great price man!!!

·
Registered
749 Posts
darn, just bought an 02 grille (broken tabs too) from another .net member for $10 more but you don't ship, so no loss.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ben are you going to the newport meet? i'll be there, hopefully it does not rain

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ hi nine. i received a few pm's from different people that are local and are interested in purchasing it. but if all else fails, i'll let you know.

thanks for looking at my sale

dave

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
np, pm me when you know something definate, i'm also trying to buy the same thing off dpatterson but he isnt shipping either. but yours is 50 bucks cheaper :)

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Hey Dave yeah i'll probably drop by the meet and i'll pick it up from ya stay a little while. Hey dave hang on to it for me please thanks. I'm probably gonna resell it after a little while i kinda want the stock look for a little.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts