Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am looking to sell my car. Its blue, with spoiler, 17800 (mostly highway) miles and in great shape. I am looking for an AWD car for not-so-good weather and need to sell my car first. I have a few mods and am willing to either sell the car as is, or I can part out the car, depending on the buyer. I am located in Houston, Texas and am asking for around $27K.

I have:
HKS Hiper Exhaust
Eibach Springs
XERD Race Pipe
SRT Intake w/ Race ECU
TBKO Shift Kit
JIC Front Tower Strut Bar
JDM Short Antenna
'03 Cup Holder
Altezza Badging
Cleared out blinkers
Blitz Grille
Clear Front Sidemarkers and I have the clear rear for sale uninstalled

For almost all of the stuff, I can remove, though some items may be harder and more expensive to uninstall such as the springs and intake and shift kit. I know a lot of people have PM'd me about the parts, but I want to sell the car as is for now. If I change my plans, I will PM you guys back. I have replaced the front tires with Bridgestone Potenzas because the people that installed my springs did not align the wheels correctly so the tires were wearing down on the inner side. The new tires have a warranty on them that I have a copy of. I am looking to sell the car as soon as possible and for anyone seriously interested, I will take pictures tomorrow and send them as soon as possible. Its a great car that has been well-maintained for two years and really has no problems since I have brought it to Lexus many times for factory check-ups. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks for your interest. (And if any moderators delete this post, could you please tell me why or when you do? Thanks.)

-amy

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
fairuza deleted the other thread for a couple of reasons
1. you dont even know if you are selling the car
2. you didnt have prices for the parts incase you parted out the car
3. he told you to post this only when you were positive as to what you were doing with the car.
Just an FYI :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok well, 1. i will sell the car. 2. i'm not looking to part out the car so im not going to list out the prices for fun. 3. and i didnt get any notification on why he deleted my post and that is why i posted again. i left plenty of contact information, but never did i receive any info that my post was being deleted.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
his reason for locking was on the post itself.....he made the last post stating his reasons and then proceeded to lock it. The day after it was deleted, no need to get all irritated about it, he was just doing his job as a moderator

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I did leave reasoning in the thread of why it was being closed. Also there is a rules thread above that I would assume most ppl would read before they made a post. I am glad that you have posted a price and good luck selling your car. Best of Luck.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well the thing was, i did not get a chance to read them because i have other things going on in my life so i dont always check up on my posts. that is why i was upset that randomly (to me) my post was deleted. i wish that someone would have pm'd me or something because at least, that would guarentee that i would eventually get the message. i dont normally post on the sale/trade forum, actually, this is my first time, and sorry i did not read the "instructions." i never planned to sell anything. but anyways, no harm done.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
aMeY17 said:
well the thing was, i did not get a chance to read them because i have other things going on in my life so i dont always check up on my posts. that is why i was upset that randomly (to me) my post was deleted. i wish that someone would have pm'd me or something because at least, that would guarentee that i would eventually get the message. i dont normally post on the sale/trade forum, actually, this is my first time, and sorry i did not read the "instructions." i never planned to sell anything. but anyways, no harm done.
I have other things in my life going on too. but I still check when I can...I am not arguing with you but my life is not the internet either..

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, thats fine, i just wanted a warning to know when or if my thread was deleted. thats all.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
im in houston, ill take some of those parts from you. if you are willing to part out, let me know...soon because i go out of town friday for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
yah if you are interested in parting, I would still really like the TBKO ESK.... I will be down next weekend IF you are going to part.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts