Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wrote down 68K for some
reason, Its really 62k. Sorry about that guys. Pics to come!

I wanted to see if there was any interest on this Forum. I am selling my IS300for $12,500 It has no dents/scratches on either side and chips on the front Bumper/Hood. Rear Bumper has a small crack along the top in the clear coat. Nothing terrible. Here are a few Highlights....
HID lights
Angel Eyes
Greddy Evo II exhaust
Slotted Rotors, New Pads
New Maxxis Tires (less then 5k)
DVD/CD Head Unit, Amp, Subs
Altezza Grill
Joe Z Intake, KN Drop in
JDM Tail lights
Black Leather w/ Suede Interior
Auto
LSD Rear
Tein Springs
Winter Rims and Tires
Stock Rims

I am the 3rd owner. I bought the car from Mike (DroMike15) that was a member on this board. The car is in great shape. Clean Title and Car Faxs flushed the rear diff and transmission last month. And I have had zero problems with it. I have replaced the stock tires with brand new Maxxis Tires and still have 50% tread on the Nittos on the Volks. I live in area code 18912, Buckingham PA, 1 hour outside of Philadelphia.

I can get all types of Pics if you are interested. Here are some to give you and Idea

Here are more Pics...

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
He's going by the KBB price. ;)

·
Registered
254 Posts
personally i think its a good price for decently low mileage for 01 and good amount of extras to say the least

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I am considering all the extras. The rims alone costed me a couple thousand dollars. Brand new tires on both winter and stock rims.

If you want to make an offer thats perfectly fine too. I started at 16 to see what people say.

Thanks

·
Registered
455 Posts
Damn...if only you was in new york.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts