Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is redundant, I can't seem to find any threads that talked about this anymore, how do the FRS and BRZ seats fit in the is300? My stock leathers are getting pretty beat up, and the padding in my passenger seat is to s***, not to mention the general lack or shape on these.

I remember reading that the FRS seats fit directly into these cars, not sure about SRS function though... Can anyone confirm or give insight to this?

I can pickup sets of these from the BRZ in all black and would be a nice fit imo.

I'm really wondering how the height is on them, it's a small car, but I'm not that tall either, so sitting on the floor is out of the question if I can avoid it

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steering wheel fits. But I have never seen anyone try a seat.
I saw a guy on instagram, but he fell off the earth or something, no new posts and no replies, the post just shows the IS and he says something about finally getting FRS seats for it and putting them in. I've read somewhere else that it's a direct bolt up but I can't seem to find that literature. I might just buy some, and worse case scenario do some fab work if they don't bolt in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts