Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Bronco game last night, and froze my freaking nuts off, and for what??? For the freaking Broncos to lose in OT. :pissed:

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
I went to a game at the Patriot's old Foxboro Stadium in Nov. a few years ago...I also froze my sack off. That place was like a wind tunnel :eek: I also worked a Monday Night Football game there (right on the sidelines with Melissa Stark!!) and that was COLD AS F*CK

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
This thread has taken a turn for the ghey.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
I was at the Ice Bowl in 1967 at Lambeau Field. It was 13 degrees below zero and I had a wife-beater and a pair of plaid shorts on.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
damn a wife beater???

i woul dhave thought that at the very least you would have rocked a gator shirt.

·
Registered
866 Posts
xjayx300 said:
Went to the Bronco game last night, and froze my freaking nuts off, and for what??? For the freaking Broncos to lose in OT. :pissed:
If it makes you feel any better, the bears won in OT. They finally snapped their losing streak.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
xjayx300 said:
Id like to reitterate from many of my previous posts "Broncos suck"

Makes me laugh that Elam missed the pat and Vanderjact <SP> nailed the long tie and win. I was so damned excited...god i hate denver.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
LexArkana said:
Perhaps HoustonLex can donate some of his nuts to the fellow .Netters that have froze theirs off. He does have long nuts and all.
Good call, but I still only have 2. No nuts to spare you see.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
16 Participants
HoustonLex
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing