Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Bronco game last night, and froze my freaking nuts off, and for what??? For the freaking Broncos to lose in OT. :pissed:

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
I went to a game at the Patriot's old Foxboro Stadium in Nov. a few years ago...I also froze my sack off. That place was like a wind tunnel :eek: I also worked a Monday Night Football game there (right on the sidelines with Melissa Stark!!) and that was COLD AS F*CK

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
This thread has taken a turn for the ghey.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
I was at the Ice Bowl in 1967 at Lambeau Field. It was 13 degrees below zero and I had a wife-beater and a pair of plaid shorts on.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
damn a wife beater???

i woul dhave thought that at the very least you would have rocked a gator shirt.

·
Registered
866 Posts
xjayx300 said:
Went to the Bronco game last night, and froze my freaking nuts off, and for what??? For the freaking Broncos to lose in OT. :pissed:
If it makes you feel any better, the bears won in OT. They finally snapped their losing streak.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
xjayx300 said:
Id like to reitterate from many of my previous posts "Broncos suck"

Makes me laugh that Elam missed the pat and Vanderjact <SP> nailed the long tie and win. I was so damned excited...god i hate denver.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
LexArkana said:
Perhaps HoustonLex can donate some of his nuts to the fellow .Netters that have froze theirs off. He does have long nuts and all.
Good call, but I still only have 2. No nuts to spare you see.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts