Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up guys. I'm looking to get two replacement front door speakers. The car doesn't have any speakers mounted in the door right now. I'm looking for 2 aftermarket speakers that I could just bolt in. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
are you asking for opinion or looking to buy it from people?...if you are looking to buy you are in the wrong section buddy....

if you are looking for opinion you will need the following items:
-speaker baffles(spacers as I would call them)

-component speakers...I personally have alpine components on mine and I'm loving it...

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
there are not going to be any no mods replacements. you can buy my stock speakers from me for 30$ plus shipping if you like, they would just be a bolt in replacement. also, you can buy some baffles from either myself or italynstalyn for around 30$ shipped.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking for a opinion. I already posted a ad in the WTB section. I also have a set of Alpine componets but they are 5 1/4.

are you asking for opinion or looking to buy it from people?...if you are looking to buy you are in the wrong section buddy....

if you are looking for opinion you will need the following items:
-speaker baffles(spacers as I would call them)

-component speakers...I personally have alpine components on mine and I'm loving it...

Thanks i'll look into them.

i had a/d/s and now got focals. They focals are awesome!!

PM sent.

there are not going to be any no mods replacements. you can buy my stock speakers from me for 30$ plus shipping if you like, they would just be a bolt in replacement. also, you can buy some baffles from either myself or italynstalyn for around 30$ shipped.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
we all know you have baffles laying around lol..
also do your factorys still have the plastic spacer on them?

·
Registered
14,584 Posts
I feel a lot of win with this one.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you for some reason need a factory amp let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.