Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For 9 years now it has bothered me greatly that Lexus did not include a plastic cover for the front seat bolts that are exposed on top of the carpet.

Mine are starting to rust and are quite frankly an eye sore.

I just found this part on a Japanese Altezza, I wonder if it can be had and will it fit?

Appears to be 380 yen each.

72123-53010-C0 COVER, SEAT TRACK BRACKET, OUTER FRONT LH 
72128-53010-C0 COVER, SEAT TRACK BRACKET, INNER FRONT LH
72123-53010-C0 COVER, SEAT TRACK BRACKET, OUTER FRONT RH
72127-53010-C0 COVER, SEAT TRACK BRACKET, INNER FRONT RH 

Digger08

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just checked my '04 IS300. Mine has bolt covers that look identical to that of those in your pic.

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
LOL! i was just talking about this with a co worker at work today!

i just touch-up paint mine.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I want those covers....lol...digg if you find them let me know so I can order too and maybe we can split the shipping

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
I'll take a set too!

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just checked my '04 IS300. Mine has bolt covers that look identical to that of those in your pic.
This would be a good start. Although we all have them in the back seat, its the front ones were trying to figure out. Anyone else on the Toronto boards have a 2004 or newer to act as a double check?

I will check the dealer tomorrow to see if they show up on the parts fiche for 2004.

Digger08

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
Digger, for those parts, I think they'll be quite more then $4 or whatever 380 yen converts to. Expect upwards of $13+ for each cover. Just a guess.

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Digger, for those parts, I think they'll be quite more then $4 or whatever 380 yen converts to. Expect upwards of $13+ for each cover. Just a guess.
Worth every penny.

Digger08

·
Registered
562 Posts
Part # seems right Digger. If you have power seats:

72123‑53020‑A0 JCE10..SED; W(POWER SEAT), IVORY, TRIM0* 1
72123‑53020‑C0 JCE10..SED; W(POWER SEAT), BLACK, TRIM2* 1

Numbers match the piece I pulled from my car, so Altezza/IS300 should share same part #.

Although the parts catalogue doesn't list the front pieces, it does list the pieces covering the back of the rails, though it doesn't specify colour.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
thanks sam always very helpful...

question is I do not have power seats do you guys think this will be an issue cuz right now I will scour the world for these...

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hm, not sure.... Depends on how different are the seat tracks between the power and manual seats... If they are significantly different then there is a chance they may not fit...

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Part # seems right Digger. If you have power seats:

Numbers match the piece I pulled from my car, so Altezza/IS300 should share same part #.

Although the parts catalogue doesn't list the front pieces, it does list the pieces covering the back of the rails, though it doesn't specify colour.

Thanks Sam, you info is good.

Landed costs are R $20.80 and L $17.80 - this is for drivers side only

CO designates Black/ AO designates Ivory

Inventory is very weak in the Toyota system on these - 1 is in inventory in TO/ and the remaining stock is in Lexus Cali.

I'm sure they can get more, but it needs to come from somewhere else (Japan?)

He had no part source info. in the entire Lexus system for the passneger side, but part numbers appear to be different - Must be a floor slope/ angle change.

I only ordered the drivers side for now, as it is my primary concern.

Thanks to everyone for their help. I will post pictures when recieved.

Digger08

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm envisioning a bunch of Japanese Lexus guys in R & D with white overcoats and clip boards, wondering why so many people all of a sudden in USDM market are ordering this part.

LOL

Digger08

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got to look nice for TO2KX!

Digger08

·
Registered
562 Posts
Thanks Sam, you info is good.

Landed costs are R $20.80 and L $17.80 - this is for drivers side only

CO designates Black/ AO designates Ivory

Inventory is very weak in the Toyota system on these - 1 is in inventory in TO/ and the remaining stock is in Lexus Cali.

I'm sure they can get more, but it needs to come from somewhere else (Japan?)

He had no part source info. in the entire Lexus system for the passneger side, but part numbers appear to be different - Must be a floor slope/ angle change.

I only ordered the drivers side for now, as it is my primary concern.

Thanks to everyone for their help. I will post pictures when recieved.

Digger08
No worries. Here's the IS300 parts catalogue if you need it for future reference:
Google Docs

Prices are US I believe.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.