Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,
i've lost my front black plastic license plate bracket and i can't seem to find a place where i can buy one besides going to lexus. do you guys know a site where i can order one? please help out, thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Try any local auto parts store. Check out Ebay. Ulness you want the same exact lic bracket, then the dealer is your best bet.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
i just put mine on without the frame. i didn't want to spend the money on a frame

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
I just took mine off, but I think I threw it away ha :(

I'd also just mount it on without a bracket or check Ebay if you really feel the need to have one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Front License Plate Bracket.

Hey Guys,

Anyone not using their stock bracket? I'm in So Cali. Someone PM me if they want to get rid of theirs. Thanks.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I bought one from park place lexus plano for about $50 shipped. I get all my parts from them actually, great site and very fast shipping.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hey Guys,

Anyone not using their stock bracket? I'm in So Cali. Someone PM me if they want to get rid of theirs. Thanks.
I have one that I will not be using if you're interested.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i know this post is old but..

im more interested in a raised mount.. do they even make this for the is300? uhh any help i really hate the way the front plate looks, grrr ny.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Mine doesn't have one, and didnt when I purchased it from the Dealer used...No holes....
Looks better without IMHO
Yes TX does require that you have one, maybe its more of a suggestion than a rule.
Yes they had the front and rear bumpers re-painted, checked VIN's they are all there and clean CarFax.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I attached my plate to the lower grill. Previous owner didn't want to drill into the bumper and I agreed. I used a license plate frame to rest behind the plate (facing the car) to keep from scratching. I then used two drywall type bolts/brackets to go through the grill and pull the plate snug.

·
Registered
37 Posts
yea i just ended up attaching mine to the lower grill. i just didnt like the way it unevenly sat on the front bumper, it really ruined the nice line of the car..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts