Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
before i installed bilstein & eibach prokit setup...i thought my front left is lower than the right side is because of the spring,
now with the new setup, the front is still lower than the right side, and i'm haviing rubbing issue with my front left 225 40 18 tire.. theres only like .5" gap between tire and fender..
I just did the wheel balance and alignment, what else i should check? control arms?
i also replace the 2 front lower ball joints.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I don't have an answer for you but I have the same problem that I just noticed on my car with stock springs/shocks and is still there with my Tokico Hp's. Only difference is my right front is lower than my front left side.
I will be changing my LCA bushings when I get off of work, but I don't know if thats causing the problem, but when I bring it back in to the shop if its not fixed I will see if they can tell me anything or any reason for the uneven stance.

Reactions: rocky9413

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
other than the rubbing issue with my new tire & wheel, my car is pretty balanced on highway...
a dumb question, when u do the fender rolling, do the body fender actually got pull out, or it was just the inner plastic thing got pulled out??

·
Registered
622 Posts
I actually haven't rolled my fenders bc I am still riding stocks and I am only lowered 1 inch all around.

But I do know that when it comes to rolling fenders, its more than just removing your inner liner.

Here is the DIY info on shaving fenders..

http://my.is/forums/f95/tutorial-how-shave-your-fender-227311/

..and there are plenty of threads on rolling/shaving...just search "rolling fenders"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.