Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I`m new here so would like to know where i can get front bumpers like this ones, but i would like to say that they are almost the same ones to me but with different names and my confusion begins that i ask myself if they are the same front bumpers but with different names, are they custom or what are the differences between each ones

00-05 Lexus IS300 Type T Duraflex Front Bumper

IS300 GTP-1 Auto Type Front bumper

CarsonTuned Aero Front bumper
http://www.l-tunedparts.com/photos/1515/0.dat?1129614631

Lexus IS300 4dr, Techno R Front Bumper

Thanks....

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
didn't you answer your own question by posting up the link?
no it doesnt answer his own question. he didnt ask where he can buy one.

w0rtez said:
my confusion begins that i ask myself if they are the same front bumpers but with different names, are they custom or what are the differences between each ones

he is asking whats the difference between each bumper.

different names = different company

each company makes a replica of that bumper.

1 company might make a better replica then another company which results in poor or good fitment of the bumper.

L-tuned is the first and original version of the bumper, then a company that replicates a bumper thats a replica results in worse fitment.

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
no it doesnt answer his own question. he didnt ask where he can buy one.
:suspiciou

Hello all,
I`m new here so would like to know where i can get front bumpers like this ones, but i would like to say that they are almost the same ones to me but with different names and my confusion begins that i ask myself if they are the same front bumpers but with different names, are they custom or what are the differences between each ones
:suspiciou

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im srry for the confusing post but i got what i wanted, what i wanted to know was the answer Hi im SHON gave me, and also i would like to know whats the best replica around...
thanks.

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
spend the money and get an original (if its available)

replicas usually dont fit and the money you spend to get it fittin right will be as much if not more than what the real deal would cost

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where do i get original one, i asked before because i though the ones i post were originals or are they replicas from the original?.. if so whats the name of the original one?
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts