1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRD Rear Strut Bar-

Front Strut Bar-

Anyone looking for these upgrades?

Make me an offer! I paid just under 300.00 a little over a year ago and only had them installed for about 6 months. They are used as you can see in the photos. Buyer pays shipping if not local to So. Cal.

I’m selling cuz the trunk bar is going to interfere with my future sub woofer install... and I see no need for the front bar unless I plan on keeping the set up consistent.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The installed front unit is VERY tight so I bought a gasket and installed with absolutely no issues. 6 months with no rubbing to vibrations...

I honestly never gave it a chance without the gaskets... It was sooo close I was worried if it did touch while driving I might mark the dust cover, so I didn’t even take a chance.

I was pleased with the product.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are local to So. Cal... You are more than welcome to install the font unit to assure clearance!

Also.. Id be willing to do a trade for a 17" stock spare rim that’s NOT BENT! I destroyed mine and could really use a replacement!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FYI.... the rear is TRD, but I have no idea who makes the front support... I can only assure you, It works just fine.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also... the blemishes on the units aren’t from rubbing the car! I took the supports off the car and threw them in my trunk and drove around for a week. They were PERFECT before I decided to be a moron and put them in the trunk unprotected.

Thanks for all the feedback/ PMs guys! I hope I’m being informative.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
for both?

I cant do 80 for both but would consider for the TRD rear. are you local or would there be shipping involved?

to be honest im looking for 100 for the TDR rear and 50 for the front, but wa hoping to get 200 for both.

If I could ge 150 for both Id be thrilled! right now both units are taking up room in my house.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heres the deal... I bought the 2 strut supports and a pair of Eiback Pro series springs for 375 off a user on this board.. the springs are used, but I never installed them on my ride. I was told the springs have about 3K usage..

I would love to dump all this off for a fair price.

If I could get 150 for both strut supports and 150 for the springs... Id personally deliver to you.... that is if you are with in 50 miles of Los Angeles; otherwise, I can ship for a fee.

I have no use for this stuff... Im doing a ton of road travel for work and need to get my ride back to 100% stock!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow... thats for all the PMs/ offers on this sale! Ill get back to everyone this afternoon.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[b]sold[/b]

SOLD

thanks guys! :approve:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts