Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey where can i find front and back side white out lenses for a reasonable price? Easy to install right?

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
eBay. Front easy, back slightly harder.

On a side note, do yourself and us a favor and leave the rear ones alone. I don't want to come back in a month and see your "STUPID PIGS GAVE ME A TICKET FOR CLEAR CORNERS!" thread.

Thanks.

·
Registered
470 Posts
be nice to him now... if he wants to do the rear he can do the rear,... if he vents after getting a ticket he vents...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
white out lenses

Didnt even know the rear were illegal to do. I will just do the fronts....thanks and I will refrain from the VENTING ha ha :pissed:

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
baadhabit said:
fronts AND rear are illegal
California has some of the strictest road laws in the US. In California, it is only illegal to make the rear refractors clear. The rear refractors must be red. The front ones are OK to be changed to clear, so long as you have an amber bulb in them.

California being one of (or perhaps the) strictest states regarding these petty laws, it should be safe to assume it's similar or less strict (I.E., rears are OK too) in other parts of the country.

Though you can find "4 piece kits" on eBay for front and rear, the kits for the front only are far more prolific.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts