Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
THE MAKER
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, after a long wait we have restocked on front #2 caster arm bushings. These are a common wear item and most vehicles will need them even if in stock form. This is also the solution for inner tire wear caused by deflection of this bushing during hard braking. A vast improvement over the factory 1-piece design these 3-P bushings allow a free pivot while also stabilizing alignment. This means they add performance and control without adding any NVH.

Install guide:
http://figsengineering.blogspot.com/2012/12/diy-replacing-front-2-caster-arm.html

Cross-section

ORDER PAGE
IS300 SXE10 Front Caster Arm #2 Press-in Polyurethane Bushings

·
THE MAKER
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have the SuperPro bushings for the front upper arm? I didnt see it on your site but I found it through SuperPro.
What is the part number you found? We are just finishing up tooling on them.
I still do not see a listing for them on their DB.
Mike

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I think I'll be placing an order for 1 & 2. especially with the 2's on sale at the moment :)

for those wanting the rack bushings, just go with the figs aluminum ones....very solid, more responsive feel over worn out OEM's and no noticeable NVH install is maybe a 4/10 doing the long bolt method...it's a tiresome PITA but so worth it LOL

sort of off topic, but any plans for diff bushings either solid aluminum/delrin or poly from superpro Mike?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Mike,

I see you have these on pre-order with an expected date of 3/15, I want to do some front suspension work the first week of April.

If I place an order now would I be good for that above timeframe to receive the bushings? Oops, looks like I don't have the option to order on your site for that item right now.

Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts