Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Is this drawing correct? I know the picture sucks and you can't see exactly which pins go to what but this is what i meant..

(12v+) - Top right corner pin of the large plug
(Acc.) - Bottom right corner pin of the large plug
(Ground) - Bottom left corner pin of the large plug

I don't have a tester so i just wanted to make sure.

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
you should really clarify what the fock we are looking. It could be the back circuit board of the speedo, the stereo, or your dildo. :eek: :roll: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Its the back of the circuit board for the factory navigation system.

Yes, thats the correct way to wire the power.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kraze8 said:
you should really clarify what the fock we are looking. It could be the back circuit board of the speedo, the stereo, or your dildo. :eek: :roll: :lol:
If you need me to clarify what the "fock" you are looking at then you have no need to post anything.

It's quite simple, anyone who has done this will know the answer, and almost anyone who has not done this mod will have no idea. Thanks.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LCA575 said:
Its the back of the circuit board for the factory navigation system.

Yes, thats the correct way to wire the power.
Thanks very much LCA, just needed some clarification ^^

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
If you are using female connectors to attach the pins try to find insulated/ shielded connectors so you don't accidentally touch any other pins with the 12v.

·
13,978 Posts
dskang100 said:
kraze8 said:
If you need me to clarify what the "fock" you are looking at then you have no need to post anything.

It's quite simple, anyone who has done this will know the answer, and almost anyone who has not done this mod will have no idea. Thanks.
don't listen to him. he's a focktard anyway. :roll:

just a FYI, you want to connect them into the boxes. so if the connector side was facing you put the pins in there not on top of the board (NOT what you have circled on the drawing). i hope that made sense.

hopefully this little drawing will make more sense.

the x's represent which boxes should be connected with the pins.

i don't remember exactly how many connections are in there but it's basically the ones at the end.

[code:1:3c62b572fe]|--|--|--|--|X|
|X |--|--|--|X|[/code:1:3c62b572fe]

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
dskang100 said:
kraze8 said:

yeah, but it would be helpful to "educate" the people who have never done it before. It could be used as a good reference if someone else was to , later on, attempt the same mod. They would be able to go back and reference this post. :roll:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kraze8 said:
dskang100 said:
kraze8 said:

yeah, but it would be helpful to "educate" the people who have never done it before. It could be used as a good reference if someone else was to , later on, attempt the same mod. They would be able to go back and reference this post. :roll:
Good point kraze and i agree with you it would be helpful to educate the people that don't know, but.. it wasn't what i was trying to achieve in my post... ^^

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
pic is shit!

redo pic!

make better thread!

get more respect!

David

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
oneeyejack said:
is300soon said:
pic is sh*t!

redo pic!

make better thread!

get more respect!

David
thanks for the useless post. :roll: we're not in the PL!

Not useless, read the whole post, the pic is crap and people want to help, but they get jumped on.......

PS I KNO UR SECRET!

bye bye mr stock

1 - 13 of 13 Posts