Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm trying to help a friend locate a new Sportcross. He's looking to buy around Sep. Oct. time frame.

We have three local dealerships up here in the Seattle area, and they all told him the Sportcross is no longer made and near impossible to get since there are so few in the states.
I told him this is BS cause I know a few people that are still buying them here on .net.

Any suggestions on what he should do? Should he contact some dealerships in Cali or something and have his local dealer call them?

He's looking for a GGP with escaine, 2003 year.

Thanks for any help guys!!

Kane

·
Registered
555 Posts
Either the people your friend has been talking too are stupid or they choose to lie to customers. Have your friend contact Lexus and ask them to find a dealer in your area that will order an SX. If the SX wasn't available why would Lexus go to the trouble of puting the 04 specs on their website.

FYI, I was in Seattle last week and there was a loaded White SX for sale in the local paper; appeared to be by a private party.

·
Registered
13 Posts
When I was out looking for a SportX last year, I had a smaller dealer here in the Bay Area give me the same line. What they really mean is that they are not getting an allocation of the SportX because they are too small and they don't want to admit that to a customer. :pissed: If they were smart, they would have offered to order one for your friend. Tell your friend that (s)he needs to pop down to Longo to pick one up. The drive back up the Pacific Coast Highway would be a rush. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts