Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I and two other friends of mine will be heading downt o lacr to do a few runs. Its 15 bucks and that will get you full admission and if you get there around 5 you can have about 20 good runs. So if anyone is down pm me or im me @ xcrazyallenx <<<aim>>>

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
allen i told u man DO GO NO MORE !!!!

i brough DL with me last time and he crashed .... there is a flaw in the track it has wet spots and OVER 50 cars crashed there in past 6 months dude !!!!!!!!!

plz dont go anymore or if u do stay out of the towerside inside lane :-?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
ya man, i hate LACR, everytime ive been there, i have seen an accident cause of wet spots, or oil in the middle of the track. and i hate elevation of palmdale. Me and like 5-6 friends are going to Fontana on feb 6th, everyone is welcome to come...

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Yes, oil in the middle of the tracks sucks @ss big time. And only the inside lane is the problem. When I ran the outside lanes had no problems at all. Went to the inside lane and all hell broke loose, nothing could have saved me, I hit water/oil right when my tires were breaking traction and it was all over in a matter of 3-5 seconds :pissed:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Since you're not putting the same amount of power I am to the wheels I don't think it'll be a big problem for you. Just be careful if you do go there. California speedway is open now, but some people have complained that the 1st run of the season, the track was pretty slick also.

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
PhatIBP said:
ya man, i hate LACR, everytime ive been there, i have seen an accident cause of wet spots, or oil in the middle of the track. and i hate elevation of palmdale. Me and like 5-6 friends are going to Fontana on feb 6th, everyone is welcome to come...
it's not on the 7th?
i am going with some friends on the 7th i think

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.