·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
edited.....

IS300 MEET IN FRESNO CALIFORNIA

Sunday FEB. 17th

11am @ Edwards theather parking gargage "2nd floor"
12-1pm Cruise to Sky Harbor, North Fork, Lost Lake, Millerton Lake, Ect, ect.
3-4pm its up to you guys.....

List:
1.is_300guy
2.hmongis300
3.anthony_is2002

If you guys have any q's or need to change location, just post.

common you guy's it'll be fun...

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
^Chuyee, is there a time and date you want to set this up? I have seen some peeps there with IS's but, don't know if they're in the IS community you know? Set up a time and date and I will see if I an be able to make it down.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Im down!! I seen alot of IS around town too. Let me know wat you want to do??
Glad to see another person on here from Fresno.
So hmongis300, wat you drivin?? maybe i seen you??

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
^He drives a GGP(Graphiite Gray Pearl)IS300. I know what you mean, I have seen a lot of IS's in Fresno but, don't think that they are part of the My.IS community. I'm down too, but has to be a day where we can all accept. I'll keep looking back into this thread.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i drive graphite gray is300....i think i'm the only one in the fresno/clovis area with a mugen lip and window visors....what part of fresno are you from anthony_is2002 ???

·
Registered
256 Posts
Currently im in clovis. I think i seen you around town though. I dont go to fresno as much i use to now. Hey but im available on weekends, except the first weekend of the month. let me know wat you want to do. ill ask some people if they want to jump in too. Where in fresno you guys at???

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Currently im in clovis. I think i seen you around town though. I dont go to fresno as much i use to now. Hey but im available on weekends, except the first weekend of the month. let me know wat you want to do. ill ask some people if they want to jump in too. Where in fresno you guys at???
I live up in Sacramento, use to live there in Fresno a few years back, actually, I was raised there my whole life and just been up here in Sac for the past few years. I still have family there and the girlfriend so I visit frequently. The weekends are not for me unfortunately. Work too much.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Sac-town. Thats cool. I been up there a couple of times. Not bad if you stay out the ghetto.
So no weekends?? I work nights during the week unfortunately, so if it was during the week it would have to be mornings. Im sure we can come up with a date everyone can agree on.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I mean, no weekends for ME, you and hmong_is300 can plan something if you guys like cause I know that he is always out during the weekend nights to cruise...so you will more than likely find him out there. I just work the weekdays a lot so I can only do the weekdays...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you live in clovis then you should see me because i work at sonic drive in on willow and nees...you'll see my car in the parking lot but only on friday/saturday nights and sunday afternoons....other than that you'll see me on blackstone friday and saturdy nights....theirs another member on here that i met....steven with another is300 graphite gray

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Reactions: hmongis300

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
if you live in clovis then you should see me because i work at sonic drive in on willow and nees...you'll see my car in the parking lot but only on friday/saturday nights and sunday afternoons....other than that you'll see me on blackstone friday and saturdy nights....theirs another member on here that i met....steven with another is300 graphite gray

Chuyee, Steven left back to Santa Clarita. He told me this last week. Looks like you'll be the only with the GGP bro.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chuyee, Steven left back to Santa Clarita. He told me this last week. Looks like you'll be the only with the GGP bro.
dude that sucks....but oh well...i'll try to find some new ones...i know a guy who says he has a supra turbo in his....its a hmong guy in fresno too....i heard he's putting out 420hp

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
dude that sucks....but oh well...i'll try to find some new ones...i know a guy who says he has a supra turbo in his....its a hmong guy in fresno too....i heard he's putting out 420hp
So he has the 2JZGTE in his car? Supra motor right? Damn, what's his name? I might know him.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey hmongis300, I live on the other side of clovis. Never been out to that area. Hey I'm off Mon and Tue. How bout having a meet then?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey hmongis300, I live on the other side of clovis. Never been out to that area. Hey I'm off Mon and Tue. How bout having a meet then?
monday i'm putting underglow on my car... if you want to come along then maybe we could meet up....me and my friend are putting them in at his house on valentine and central

1 - 20 of 50 Posts