Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I live in Sacramento but I'm from a small town outside of Bakersfield. I pass thru Fresno all the time and my Dad lives in Clovis. Maybe we could get a mini meet together sometime when is_300guy and myself are in town.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
i was in turlock today...and yesterday... and the day before. well im down there all the time. not with my car though. thats not too far from fresno is it?

Reactions: mycalr

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
i was in turlock today...and yesterday... and the day before. well im down there all the time. not with my car though. thats not too far from fresno is it?
JC, yeah, thats still a little too far from Fresno still. It's like another 1 n 30 mins away. Turlock is the half way point.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I live in Sacramento but I'm from a small town outside of Bakersfield. I pass thru Fresno all the time and my Dad lives in Clovis. Maybe we could get a mini meet together sometime when is_300guy and myself are in town.

Hey, never thought about that Mike, good idea. I think that there are a "few" IS members there in Fresno....seen a couple there but, they never seem to give you the time of the day when you just wanna stop and wave to them just say "sup" to a fellow Lexus IS owner.:(
It's like they always wanna try and race you instead...weird. Fresno is always like that...the people. I happen to visit my family traveling on 168 towards Bullard and another IS pulled along side me and was taunting me...long story short, I beat him. Was going at least up to 130mph! We pulled to the side and he said that I had a fast ride and mentioned that he never seen my car around and told him that I was from Sac.
Mike, let me know if you have a match for us(UFC) so I can come by and kick it with you! Sorry to jack the thread Chuyee.(hmongis300):)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, never thought about that Mike, good idea. I think that there are a "few" IS members there in Fresno....seen a couple there but, they never seem to give you the time of the day when you just wanna stop and wave to them just say "sup" to a fellow Lexus IS owner.:(
It's like they always wanna try and race you instead...weird. Fresno is always like that...the people. I happen to visit my family traveling on 168 towards Bullard and another IS pulled along side me and was taunting me...long story short, I beat him. Was going at least up to 130mph! We pulled to the side and he said that I had a fast ride and mentioned that he never seen my car around and told him that I was from Sac.
Mike, let me know if you have a match for us(UFC) so I can come by and kick it with you! Sorry to jack the thread Chuyee.(hmongis300):)

naw its cool...nice to kno their are some is300 in fresno......any one wanna have a meet somwhere in fresno?????

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
hmongis300, do you know of anyone else there besides yourself? Where you wanna meet up at when I do come on down?

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Oh yeah, hmongis300, I think that mycalr might be in town this coming weekend too. You should pm hin see if you guys could meet, he's got a sick ride too...thats if he drives it down there!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Oh yeah, hmongis300, I think that mycalr might be in town this coming weekend too. You should pm hin see if you guys could meet, he's got a sick ride too...thats if he drives it down there!
I’ll be going down south in the IS this weekend. Driving thru Fresno Friday night and back thru again Sunday afternoon, (Sorry Eddy no UFC fight at my house. I’ll let you know on the next one). I will also prob be in Clovis all day on Thanksgiving but don’t know if I’ll bring the IS, guess that depends on if anyone wants to meet up.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I'll be driving my ride...thats for sure. I'll be in town. We should meet if we aren't too busy with our families....keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I’ll be going down south in the IS this weekend. Driving thru Fresno Friday night and back thru again Sunday afternoon, (Sorry Eddy no UFC fight at my house. I’ll let you know on the next one). I will also prob be in Clovis all day on Thanksgiving but don’t know if I’ll bring the IS, guess that depends on if anyone wants to meet up.

Thats cool Mike, just shoot me a pm or call me..I think you have my #?...anyhow, let me know when.:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if yall want 2 have an is300 meet this weekend then meet me up on blackstone and spruce by wendys......other places i might be are in and out on blackstone and nees, mcdonalds on blackstone by herndon....and big lots by blackstone and barstow....those are usually the kick it spots for me and some of the boys.....im the only is300 tho.....other than that ill be cruising down blackstone....i should be out from 11:00 to 3/4:00 at night....ill be out every friday and saturday night.....

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
if yall want 2 have an is300 meet this weekend then meet me up on blackstone and spruce by wendys......other places i might be are in and out on blackstone and nees, mcdonalds on blackstone by herndon....and big lots by blackstone and barstow....those are usually the kick it spots for me and some of the boys.....im the only is300 tho.....other than that ill be cruising down blackstone....i should be out from 11:00 to 3/4:00 at night....ill be out every friday and saturday night.....

Wish that I could be able to make it....I'll be here in Sac until Monday night. Pm mycalr and he should be able to meet if he's free.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
So the Fresno guys don't go out to the tracks and drag race no more? I remember those days....I'm sure that some of them still does. Now it's all about the cruise now huh? Just haven't heard a lot of the Hmoob out there crusing...maybe I'm getting too old...j/k.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So the Fresno guys don't go out to the tracks and drag race no more? I remember those days....I'm sure that some of them still does. Now it's all about the cruise now huh? Just haven't heard a lot of the Hmoob out there crusing...maybe I'm getting too old...j/k.

naw we still race....we goto the tracks out in the country or just roll down the street and challenge everyone to race...mostly we go to the track in the contry but i cant say where because it changes every week...and plus i dnt want no police waiting out for us...but what u got in your car???

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

if u want 2 kick it somtime meet me on blackstone like i said... i have a graphite grey is300 with a mugen lip..hahaha...yea i know... u probably wondering why i put a mugen lip on but it fits and it does'nt look that bad....

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
if u want 2 kick it somtime meet me on blackstone like i said... i have a graphite grey is300 with a mugen lip..hahaha...yea i know... u probably wondering why i put a mugen lip on but it fits and it does'nt look that bad....

Cool...I have a GGP too. GGP love. Funny that you mention your Mugen lip cause I just bought a "TYPE R LIP!!" HAhahahaha! But, I haven't put this on yet. I'm thinking about selling it cause I haven't had the time to install it. Just sitting in my car as we speak. My mods are listed on my signature below.
But, incase you missed it: JIC Full titaniumaxel back exhaust, JIC strut bar, APEXi SFACII, Injen Intake, Custom B-pipe, Brembo crossed/drilled rotors, Painted flat black headlights w/ 10,000km DDE AAC halos, Altezza Grille, Painted black fogs. There might be some others...but, I might of left them out, but these are the main things I could remember though. I just sold my Meagn y-pipe. Thinking about some Header, Mazzuri system in the future or maybe going BOOST in the future.:bigSmile:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts