Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
That is a WHOLE LOT OF SUEDE!!

I bet the car smells hella good from it though =)

·
Registered
317 Posts
looks hella tight. awesome interior and exterior. only thing i would do if do a CF trunk...maybe

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Yeah, life has gotten really busy. I haven't had much time for anything lately. Guess that's what happens when you get older. How you been man?
Ive been good man still lingering around the forums... you havent really missed much. When you was on the forums it was in itsprime now it slowly died down a bit. I would love to get my interior professionally wrap in suede!

Looking good after so many year! :cool: +rep

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Looks good Pat. Who did your headliners and panels?
The headliner, pillars, and rear deck were done @ Kustom Kreations in N. Reading. The door panels and seats were done @ Classic Soft Trim in Wilmington, where I work now.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Looking fresh. Why painted vs vinyl?
So the gloss can stay the same over the whole car, and vinyl I have seen fades. Plus, I had a couple of dings in the roof, so it ended up being more cost effective to do the roof black vs pearl white.

·
Registered
50 Posts
came out super clean!

price range, if i may ask?

pm if necessary

cf trunk would be bomb

thanks

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
came out super clean!

price range, if i may ask?

pm if necessary

cf trunk would be bomb

thanks
Thanks for the compliment. The interior ended up at around 2000 for the headliner, pillars, rear deck seats and door panels. And I may do the cf trunk eventually.

·
Registered
119 Posts
wow looks amazing!

I did vinyl on my other car and it has been on there for about a year. definitely has lost a lot of its luster and it scratches very easy. nothing you can do when it scratches except sharpie it lol

·
Registered
874 Posts
$2 for everything is pretty good. Im looking to redo my seats in all leather.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts