Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got around to detailing the car today, first time all year. Here are some fresh pics! The Katzkin interior was done by my work. The Leather is the Tuscany line, and the inserts are suedeskin.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Painted. Would never do that in vinyl.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow havent seen your screen name in a long while! Eager to see what you did with the car!
Yeah, life has gotten really busy. I haven't had much time for anything lately. Guess that's what happens when you get older. How you been man?

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
It looks good.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Very nice, the interior looks good! Love the painted top, just did mine last week.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Looks awesome man.....good clean.
Very nice interior.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Very clean! I love how simple and nice the trunk looks. The interior may grown on me but its far from bad. I kinda like it. The wheels are the only thing I would change.

Nice ride bro!

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very clean! I love how simple and nice the trunk looks. The interior may grown on me but its far from bad. I kinda like it. The wheels are the only thing I would change.

Nice ride bro!
The wheels are definitely old, lol. Had those almost as long as I have had the car. I was lookin at doing some staggered ones, but any decent wheels are big money, which is more than I am looking to spend at the moment.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts