Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you know, I bought a Wald lip back in October. In November one of my calipers seized and being that my car is still under warranty I took it to the dealer. I've never had a problem with taking my IS to the dealer with the kit on so this time didn't seem like it would be any different.

To make a long story short, the dealer ripped my lip off into three pieces, cracked, and scrapped the paint all around the bottom of the bumper. Its now been a month and I just got the new lip and repaired/repainted bumper back from the Lexus dealer.

I just dont see how the managed to rip it off. It's not like the car is low or anything.

Wald side shirts are on the way. :D Can't wait til next season.

Reactions: rvalero

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
damn, that is so low

what are you dropped on?

·
Registered
524 Posts
HOLY COW!! That is low, arent you afraid of like hit the reflectors on the road LOL. Looks extremly good, paint looks awesome. And matches almost perfectly.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I just dont see how the managed to rip it off. It's not like the car is low or anything.
LOL

That is insanely low. How do you drive anywhere?

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
not low enough! Yeah i really dont see how they were able to rip it off? ;) Did they pay for everything though?

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
For being that low to the ground. They must have had a midget driving the car and couldnt see over the steering wheel.
The paint looks good :approve:

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Wow! That's one beautiful snow plow you have there.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys. It's actually not that low. I am on a small 3" incline that is in front of my job. I never scrapped the first one in the short time I had it. But the dealer took care of that for me.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
sorry to hear about the lip leroy. car still looks good though. =)

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry to hear about the lip leroy. car still looks good though. =)
Thanks B, its sucks that they destroyed the one I got from you though. But it turned out for the better in the long run seeing as everything has fresh paint on it. Walds sides are on the way and my contacts in Japan are trying to me me the Wald grill. ;)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
i love the Wald grill. can you take some pictures of it when you get it? btw, i have some authentic wald stickers at home if you need them.

good luck with the project leroy and enjoy the holidays.

Reactions: Apex84

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i love the Wald grill. can you take some pictures of it when you get it? btw, i have some authentic wald stickers at home if you need them.

good luck with the project leroy and enjoy the holidays.
Thanks Brandon, it will be awhile before I get the grill but spring/summer is still a long way off. I take the decals though. +rep for offer.

Reactions: maxlmus347

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
^ can you pm me your address? you better put these on your car. they are pretty nice decals.

Reactions: KillaKam07
1 - 20 of 27 Posts