Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am looking to find someone that is willing to loan out their factory manual shift boot so that I can create a pattern from it.

I would then make you a custom boot in any color and material you would like. I have many colors of Italian Leather, Alcantara, and Carbon Fiber vinyl available.

Here are some photos of the boots I've made for other vehicles:

All that I ask is that you send me some photos when you have it installed.

Please get in touch if you're interested.

·
Registered
26 Posts
bump. those are great shift boots. i know from experience. if i had a manual IS, id loan my boot for this project. someone do it.

·
Registered
764 Posts
you got PM!

·
Registered
26 Posts
could be a scam.
unless they've changed their motive recently its not a scam, they also did this on another message board i am part of for a different car. the end project was pretty quality, i was impressed with the pics of the boots being produced.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
unless they've changed their motive recently its not a scam, they also did this on another message board i am part of for a different car. the end project was pretty quality, i was impressed with the pics of the boots being produced.
Thank you :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The IS300 boot is now available on our site: :::: Shift Style :::: Home

To get a great price, please feel free to use the following discount code at checkout: MYISBOOT

You can find a full selection of materials and color choices at: http://www.shiftstyle.com/color_chart.php

Thank you :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Aww to bad i have a auto, i would grab the red stitched boot. Would you ever make one for the hand break, for a matching set?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
so whats the deal on the barrowing our boot? we just send ours to you for ___ long and you send it back with a designed boot? what do we use mean while?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I can't find an IS boot on your site. Also I thought you needed an IS boot in order to make yours. Now suddenly you say the IS boot is available.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i hate the thread jack, but i had mine done in black suede with takta green stitching and it was about $40. if anyone wants one, i can get you one

·
Registered
764 Posts
i sent in my boot to them and should be receiving it shortly. ill report back once i get it. from what i read online, ShiftStyle is legit and sells quality products.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i hate the thread jack, but i had mine done in black suede with takta green stitching and it was about $40. if anyone wants one, i can get you one
Well, with our discount code, our boots are $30 including shipping. We also offer a huge selection of materials and colors to choose from: :::: Shift Style :::: Color Chart

Simply order from our site, and enter the following discount code at the shopping cart: MYISBOOT

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Photo should be up soon, as a helpful member just got it.

Here are some other random photos of boots we've made lately:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How about we have some fun...

Post a photo of your car, and we will put you into a draw tomorrow for a free shift boot.

All you have to do is post a photo of your car for a chance to win!

We will send a free custom shift boot in any material and color you would like. We will also pay for the shipping!

You can see our full selection of materials at: :::: Shift Style :::: Color Chart

1 - 20 of 38 Posts