Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wanted to let all my SD buddies know that I left my old 19 inch rims and 1 stock rim under a tarp when I moved. Feel free to take them.

Address:

6312 Rancho Mission rd (prado apartments)
San Diego, ca 92107

It's in the very back middle area under a small tree under a gray tarp on the other side of where the cars park. Pretty sure they are still there unless someone stole them or tossed them.

If you click on my profile you'll see a picture of the rims. One is cracked on a previous weld but the other 3 are still good. Otherwise my spare (completely worn out tire) oem is located under the tarp too.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hmm. Maybe I will check on it cuz I have a friend who is broke and is in big need of rims (cuz his rims are cracked)...

·
Registered
853 Posts
cool, ill check on it today

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
frick!!! too far to drive today

·
Registered
853 Posts
i drove by earlier today around 10, couldn't find them though, maybe someone already took them, or i didn't look hard enough haha

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i drove by earlier today around 10, couldn't find them though, maybe someone already took them, or i didn't look hard enough haha
All the way in the back by the outter wall....I think my old spot was 214? I dunno....

·
Registered
853 Posts
alright ill check around again tomorrow when i get off work

·
Registered
853 Posts
yep, just drove by again, didn't find anything, couldn't find the 200+ parking spots either, it just went up to 150 something and on the other side i think the lowest number was 300 or 400 i forget

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I'm pretty sure a maint guy or gardner swooped those up with the quickness already. I remember leaving a stock set of wheels(honda stockes with hubcap) sitting by my old parking spot in an underground garage and those things were gone after a day.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yep, just drove by again, didn't find anything, couldn't find the 200+ parking spots either, it just went up to 150 something and on the other side i think the lowest number was 300 or 400 i forget
Hmmmmm......:pissed:

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
I would have went to get them but all I could think of was me saying . . . .

"But officer, he said they were free!!!"

:)

the same thought went through my head. :lol:

I was just in the area too.

·
Registered
853 Posts
crap, i've just been thinking...there better not be a dead body under the tarp when i find it.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hahaha. Nah dude no one will give you shit there. Some the SD guys know me down there...I'm legit.

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
crap, i've just been thinking...there better not be a dead body under the tarp when i find it.
maybe it will be his ex-wife's body....

that ugly b*tch.

:lol:

Graphite... how long has it been sitting there? I'm guessing they are probably gone by now. maintenance crew probably cleaned it up and tossed them. or the new tenants chucked them.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
maybe it will be his ex-wife's body....

that ugly b*tch.

:lol:

Graphite... how long has it been sitting there? I'm guessing they are probably gone by now. maintenance crew probably cleaned it up and tossed them. or the new tenants chucked them.
LMAO!!!!!!! If that were the case I would have only told you about the "free rims" under the tarp at my old residence....

Dude the "maintenance crew" at that place consists of one lazy fat mexican who does nothing. Plus everyone there would just assume it's someone elses stuff and not mess with it especially since it was outta the way. I'm thinking one of my Marine buddies came up and snagged the tarp for something and people took the rims. Oh well...I tried.

·
Registered
853 Posts
was i the only one on the forum that actually tried looking? haha, i may have just been looking in the wrong spot guys, haha, anyways i give up, 2 attempts is good enough for me haha

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK I got satellite imagery of the damn location.... top of map would be where friars road is, right of map would be where rancho mission rd is, and that little red square is where the general area of the rims are.....:rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: Tokoyama

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I wish I could take part in this geocache event. Come one you guys at least go grab them and recycle them for the aluminum moola!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts