Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is for all my ppl in the new york area and southwest CT Fairfield county
i m goin to skool over at St Johns
n jus tryin to get my photography skills up
so if ur interested gettin some good shots of ur cars
hit me up
all is free so dont worry
i ll edit it n make it look nice n all

email me: [email protected]

Reactions: MrGregski

·
Banned
9 Posts
My car looks 99.9% stock.. painted SD wheels, lowered and tints.. You can take all the pix you want.. Wouldn't mind meeting other my.is members around the area..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Is it for a class? Like is there a due date? I live pretty close so I can swing by st johns but my car is stocl on the outside for the most part besides a drop and my cf hood might be gone by the time I get over there. However I'm changing my intercooler piping and manifold so it might be a week or 2 before she's ready. Also my car has a key mark on all 4 doors can you photoshop that?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it for a class? Like is there a due date? I live pretty close so I can swing by st johns but my car is stocl on the outside for the most part besides a drop and my cf hood might be gone by the time I get over there. However I'm changing my intercooler piping and manifold so it might be a week or 2 before she's ready. Also my car has a key mark on all 4 doors can you photoshop that?
nah man no due dates
photography is jus a hobby of mine
i dont ind helpin my fellow my.is folks takin some sick pix of their cars
so yea when eva ur ready hit me up

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My car looks 99.9% stock.. painted SD wheels, lowered and tints.. You can take all the pix you want.. Wouldn't mind meeting other my.is members around the area..
dude wat ever goes
hit me up
we can set up a location an wat not
yea i dont kno 2 many ppl with is300s in the area
basically jus me n a friend of mine from the shop

Reactions: holtron

·
Registered
25 Posts
well i had a is300 but not anymore but i go to st johns as well, btw theres a couple of is300 in our school esp this one indian chick with a nice drop with a full body kit altho idk what kind and a exhaust as far as i can tell.... but theres really other nice cars evos, m3s m6

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i had a is300 but not anymore but i go to st johns as well, btw theres a couple of is300 in our school esp this one indian chick with a nice drop with a full body kit altho idk what kind and a exhaust as far as i can tell.... but theres really other nice cars evos, m3s m6
yea i think i seen her with her red one right?
i blew right past her one day on the high way
n the exhaust on her car is jus a tip
nothin big
but its a girl she probably as no idea wats in that monster
but yea all cars are welcome i ll say
tryin to start a tri state car club to
so all r welcome i guess for now lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sorry, didn't mean to bring the wrath down on you. Especially when you were offering free photos.

I'm old and bemoan what the internet and text messages have done to the English language. I am also part of the grammar police ;) Oh well, language is constantly evolving, but I digress...

Reactions: MrGregski

·
Registered
5 Posts
Photo Shoot

I'm in Westchester. Would definitely love some professional pictures of my ride. MSM body kit, spoiler, carbon fiber inserts, 5SP Manual, Short shifter, Greddy Exhuast, AEM intake, strut bars, and 20 inch DONZ rims.

Also, if anyone spots me (I'm in the Rye Brook, Port Chester, Purchase area), hit me up on my old e-mail. [email protected] (no, I never owned a Honda, if you know the Westchester area, and have seen the commercials, you'll think it's funny too).

I'd love to get together with other IS enthusiasts. My girlfriend gets pissed because I love my car too much, and no one else shares in my love for it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Also, I really need a MSM roof spoiler that is hot/flush and will last 10 years.

PM me if anyone has that (and if you have a ugo, I will do anything, and I mean anything for it - been searching for 6 years already for it)

·
Registered
152 Posts
r u going to do a meet up and take the pics?if so hit me up nothing amazing on my ride but wouldnt mind some free pics anyway hit me up with the info thankx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.