Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
Counter offer from Tim Hortons... free hash browns when you order their breakfast sandwiches.

·
Registered
505 Posts
i actually think mcdonalds coffee isn't bad. i passed by a timmies and a mcd's on my way to work downtown everyday... i chose mcd's sometimes.
I love McDs new coffee. I personally am a typical European Espresso drinker, and I think McDs coffee has a lot more flavour and and a more refined coffee bean.

The flaw w/ McDs, is that their coffee gets burnt really easily. I think once more ppl drink it, the more often they will brew it, the better it tastes.

Timmies Coffee is good, but I think Timmies is just a "thing to do" now. Its a social thing now. I have been trying other coffee places (not the big ones), and I have come to like McDs a lot, Country Style, and even Coffee Time is getting better.

·
Registered
877 Posts
totally agree........no wonder i find that their FREE coffee taste better than PAY coffee........as i always smell/taste some burn once a while

I love McDs new coffee. I personally am a typical European Espresso drinker, and I think McDs coffee has a lot more flavour and and a more refined coffee bean.

The flaw w/ McDs, is that their coffee gets burnt really easily. I think once more ppl drink it, the more often they will brew it, the better it tastes.

Timmies Coffee is good, but I think Timmies is just a "thing to do" now. Its a social thing now. I have been trying other coffee places (not the big ones), and I have come to like McDs a lot, Country Style, and even Coffee Time is getting better.

·
Registered
19 Posts
totally agree........no wonder i find that their FREE coffee taste better than PAY coffee........as i always smell/taste some burn once a while
I totally agree I think McDonalds Coffee is pretty good.....taste testers seem to like it, its just the stigma around it coming from McDonalds as opposed to Tim Hortons.

Plus l I love the lids that McDonalds uses, which in my opinion are WAY better than the flimsy ones from Tims.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I totally agree I think McDonalds Coffee is pretty good.....taste testers seem to like it, its just the stigma around it coming from McDonalds as opposed to Tim Hortons.

Plus l I love the lids that McDonalds uses, which in my opinion are WAY better than the flimsy ones from Tims.
The lids are the best...only flaw is that if it is too full, it will leak a bit where the seam is on the cup.

Can you tell i drink too much coffee?

·
Premium Member
7,176 Posts
I'll try the mcds coffee out tomorrow.
Right at this moment I'm drinking the coffee available at my work. Its horrid. :puke:

·
Registered
877 Posts
+1 for mc lids too......more friendly to my lip.......hahah
the one from TH once you open, it wont able to close(hate that while i m driving) and i hate the sharp edge on the lids(after you open the flip)

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
since we are talking about coffee lids...if anyone here drinks starbucks regularly...their lids are awesome...and they have the little grren sticks to cover the lid opening to prevent heat from comming out and spills...genius I tell you genius...

·
Premium Member
7,176 Posts
That must be why their coffee costs $5! genius indeed! :p

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
^^^oww yea...dnt agree about the price but the stick is genius...ow and the coffee is not bad either...lol...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.