Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a stock b pipe and y pipe they would like to sell to me for cheap? If not, I am willing to trade for FREE my megan header, custom B, custom Y (high flow cat), and HKS HIPER for all equivalent stock parts. The catch is that you must be in Houston, and pay for the labor of removing all my shit and putting stock back on (probably at team shiftpoint), which i figure should be like what $150 bucks at most? I need to put the car back to stock.

·
Registered
360 Posts
you have pics of all this stuff? im in dallas but for a deal like that im almost tempted to make a trip to houston for a weekend trip. plus see some friends.

so if the deal went through i just pay labor to have all my stock swaped to you car and take all your stuff and bolt it to mine? no buying the header, y and b pipe plus exhaust? how does it all sound?

·
Registered
8,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you have pics of all this stuff? im in dallas but for a deal like that im almost tempted to make a trip to houston for a weekend trip. plus see some friends.

so if the deal went through i just pay labor to have all my stock swaped to you car and take all your stuff and bolt it to mine? no buying the header, y and b pipe plus exhaust? how does it all sound?
just labor costs no buying parts. no pix, header looks like header, b pipe has magnaflow hi flow cat to reduce sound, y is fine, hks has scrapes/scuffs on underside from bottoming out. all of the stuff was put on by me at some point in time. all old school dallas and houston members can vouch for me.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
You should ask me foo.. I'm right down the street. lol I've got alot of stock junk I can trade. You use my same mechanics too!

Actually my other friend at TSP just got a stock '02 is300. I'll convince him to talk to you on swapping out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts