Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Print out this coupon and you can get a Free Angus Burger with the purchase of ANY item on the menu. I mean... literally anything. You could buy something for 5 cents and get a free Burger.

The offer expires Sunday, April 27, 2008.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
People tell me cheese is a menu item, althought I have yet to try that one myself.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Wow! Good find Crester!

I would rep you, but it will not let me.

Digger08

Reactions: Rook

·
Registered
615 Posts
Nice find Crester.

Check out their website, some locations can't redeem them -- all downtown Toronto -- just a handful.

+rep

·
Maverick
1,511 Posts
Now THAT deserves +rep!

M

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Harvey's must have a lot of money... because on May 25 Harvey's will be giving away free ORIGINAL (not angus) burgers. This applies to all locations in Ontario and Quebec.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't forget to pick up your free burger today!

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Let the Mayhem begin .....

·
Registered
615 Posts
Good deal...me and my 4 year old had one each.
The Harvey's at Home Depot was busy, but moved along.

What are they trying to do with all these freebies? If they sold them for $1, it would probably draw in a bunch people.

Off topic, but it was a good program at the Beer Store today...there were people gathering returns in front of the front doors and they'd return them and all the proceeds to leukemia

Reactions: Crester

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't really understand the freebees either. These events must be costing Harvey's major money.

I don't know what it was like where you were... but I went to two Harvey's that day and it was total madness. The lineups for the drive thru went past the Harvey's... thru a mall parking lot and out to the street. The line up for the burgers filled the store and proceeded out of the door 3-people-wide. The staff inside were going crazy trying to fill all these orders. All this for a free burger! Atleast my burger tasted great tho.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Let the Mayhem begin .....
I don't get the drive through people though. In most likely hood they burn up more gas than the burger is worth, they invested a big chunk of their time waiting in line, AND they just dump a crap load of carbon into the air for no good reason to boot. Not very cost effective IMO.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here's another coupon... buy one angus burger... get one free until Nov 30, 2008.

Reactions: Mikster

·
Maverick
1,511 Posts
+rep for that find! (Question--how do you FIND these deals?)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
too much time on red flag

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup... this deal is on red flag... but funny enough... these things circulate thru work e-mail pretty quickly.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Red Flag?

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
its a site, redflagdeals.com

Canadian site to trade, sell, post up local deals and what not.

BTW where can I get the coupon?

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jahn...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts