Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OEM front left fender from a 2002 is300 (black). I pulled it from a junk yard back when I had an IS300 and I ended up not needing it. Free to a good home for local pickup in Rochester NY.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How's the condition? I kinda need one lol but I'm in VA, my car has a dented fender
It is not dented but it it does have some chipped paint and ensuing surface rust. No bubble rust just surface rust from the exposed metal. To be showroom you would want to sandblast and paint. If you wanted to do it on the cheap you could just sand and rattle can probably. Do you have anyone up this way that would want to come pick it up for you until you'd see them?

·
Registered
44 Posts
It is not dented but it it does have some chipped paint and ensuing surface rust. No bubble rust just surface rust from the exposed metal. To be showroom you would want to sandblast and paint. If you wanted to do it on the cheap you could just sand and rattle can probably. Do you have anyone up this way that would want to come pick it up for you until you'd see them?
I'm trying to find someone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts