Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*edit*
this is your seventh intake related post in about 4 days, which is completely ridiculous. search more, read the faq more and post less, no one wants to answer the same topic, or read it from you 7 times .... 2 is 1 too many, seven is absurd. users don't even make 7 topics about a 10k turbo kit, let alone a 300 dollar intake .... other members have told you the same thing i have in a less direct way. if you are not able to write a 200 page book on intakes for the IS, and everything about them, at this point, you need to head back to the austin public school system and put your self on ritalin to try and curb what could be a learning disorder
now i'm not trying to be a dick, but you aren't seeming to "get it", as far as how the forum works etc, and you have deviated quite far from the norm, with those 7 repetitive posts. if you have another question based on a forum members response, quote them and ask it in that same topic. hopefully this helps push you in the right direction, or more and more people are going to get annoyed and voice that annoyance, pretty soon you'll be the next bigwilly, and you don't want that. if you have any questions, feel free to pm me, but this time, don't resort to childish remarks about how your world would crush me or about your fantasies that include my mom, that was quite lame and uncalled for and borderline retarded, keep it productive this time please

-gte

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13351881

you should search more

the nonsearching sexy dude said:
Ok...I have some deniro left and I think I will apply it towards a different filter element than the K&N. I am going to run it through an AEM or an Injen tube. What you guys think is the LOUDEST open air element and the most FREE FLOWING open air element? (concidering they might or might not be the same one)

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
:lol: :lol: ......Now thats what I'm talkin about!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
awe damn, I thought I could get a air filter from some where....I need to get a new AC filter...did anyone check theirs, I just popped mine out and it was black and filthy with leaves and crap all over it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts