Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderators - Please help post this in the Member Sale/Trade so others don't get ripped off by this F*cking A-Hole........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Fellow IS300 owners………

Beware of YellowIS300Miami…….he’s a fraud who’s scamming other IS300 owners of their hard earned money. I just got off the phone with the Corporate Security from Totalbank down in Miami and was told that the check I received was a stolen check. There’s an investigation in progress and the Miami police has been informed and trying to track this person or people. The person also told me that the address that was given to me was a fake address and the scam individual probably waited nearby and picked up my wheels right after the fed-ex truck showed up. I'm sorta glad that the bank is doing their own investigation and I know it'll be a lot more thorough than I could've done. I'll let you all know of any updates as it goes on.......

Here's the link to the old message that was posted....
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13354843&highlight=

Ck

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
yeah..good luck man... i almost got duped by the same person. he says his friends name is eddie flowers.. if that helps at all...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Guys,

Just got the update this morning that this person got apprehended by the Miami police. Basically, he got caught red-handed and the cops impounded his car......which isn't even an IS300. It's an altima......

Anyways, heard he went to jail and got bailed out by his parents. It was done by two guys ages 23-24. Well, now he's got a permanent record with the cops too so I hope he learned his lesson. There's a bunch of other details too but I won't go into all that.

Just letting you know.....guess justice got served today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts