Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellow IS300 owners………

Beware of YellowIS300Miami…….he’s a fraud who’s scamming other IS300 owners of their hard earned money. I just got off the phone with the Corporate Security from Totalbank down in Miami and was told that the check I received was a stolen check. There’s an investigation in progress and the Miami police has been informed and trying to track this person or people. The person also told me that the address that was given to me was a fake address and the scam individual probably waited nearby and picked up my wheels right after the fed-ex truck showed up. I'm sorta glad that the bank is doing their own investigation and I know it'll be a lot more thorough than I could've done. I'll let you all know of any updates as it goes on.......

Here's the link to the old message that was posted....
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13354843&highlight=

Ck

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Damn, good luck bro........

Need any help , lemme kno, i can prolly track him from my work.

David

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Damn sorry to hear so you're out that money then!

It's time to get the tar, chicken feathers and stones out for him. I wonder if someone can trace his IP address and maybe find a real address for that thief. You might try that Lex, give them the screen name and the e-mail address he used and see if he was stupid enough to post from his own house. But if he had 1/2 a brain he probably used a PC cafe (do they have those in Miami?)

Good luck and I hope they find the guy and send him off to meet Bubba and friends.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guess what everyone, I received a call from the Miami Police Department this morning saying that the two people responsible for this was caught. I'll have the details for you later on but it's nice to know that justice was served. I still can't believe how fast the police responded and caught these people......amazing.

Ck

·
Registered
435 Posts
LexNeffect said:
Guess what everyone, I received a call from the Miami Police Department this morning saying that the two people responsible for this was caught. I'll have the details for you later on but it's nice to know that justice was served. I still can't believe how fast the police responded and caught these people......amazing.

Ck

That's great news!!!! This needs more publicity so people know that i-net scams are no joke

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually, the police says that I don't have to accept the rims back if I don't want to and I really don't want them back anyways. It's already been six weeks and I have no idea on the condition of the rims. Either way, the police officer says they have to pay me the restitution or basically pay me the money but don't know how long that'll take. He told me to call them early next week and he'll let me know what's happening.

Ck

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
LexNeffect said:

Ck
Nice...keep us posted.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
nice...glad to hear that....persucete them to the full extent of the law....
sue for mental damage and your time and money, say that you cant do business because your afraid for being scammed again and that how your normal life was affected....

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Just did some research on this guy......WHAT??? he have only done 61 posts and that he joined the club like 3 months ago??? Dont deal with people unless they are mature enough to deal in this club...I never accept personal check, always money order or cashier check..and they have to clear first...

Matt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts