Lexus IS Forum banner

Franks IS is down for a little while...

743 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  LEXUSPOWERED 
#1 ·

Looks good back home in Boston. All clean ready for its 3,300 mile, 62 hour drive to seattle.

But it didnt last long with Seattles terrible drivers, hills and a blind soccer moms with a passion for blowing stop signs found frank, that blue IS 300 that can been seen nightly in west seattle cutting people off, driving in 2 lanes at once, and having its driver yell various insults in his Boston accent and on more than one ocasion, drive backwards down a narrow street at least ¼ of a mile. They showed him.

Sorry for the bad pic, X-ray machine at airport ruined the film.
Note the Airbags, the front bumper in roughly 5 parts and hood (which makes a nice place to sit on with the huge dimple in the middle), the radiator is also done.

See less See more
#5 ·
ohh man, thats not funny at all...

sorry to see....that was a unique blue IS for sure...what the hell was it doing all the way out in Boston? damn.....that sucks big time...

#6 ·
me and lexuspowered (frank) are both from boston, he lives in seattle right now for a year of school. me and frank drove his car over to seattle from boston in september so he could go to school and i flew back home.
i went to seattle again just to hang out and he crashed it while i was there, last week.

#9 ·
:lol: i told him i was gonna post these up, i wish the pic of his car came out better, the only real damage is in front, the sde panels over the tires didnt get any that i know of. Shawns car looked and i think is in way worse condition.

i hope frank gets on the internet soon so he can see this thread.

#11 ·
lol yeah. Ive came ot the conclusion that car is invincible except one circumstance, the rare time when im around, but im not actualy in the car. I just got dropped off at my house and the car slid into a gaurd rail in revere mass no more than 20mins later. Or when im to lazy to go out, he gets it banged up again.

But we can drive at 110mph on that highway that runs through seattle, hit a huge bump and almost completly dump the car off a offramp into a huge hole. Maybe fall asleep at the wheel in Ohio, indiana illinios and south dakota (we booth did that). Or we can drive in wyoming at 95mph on a ice and sleet covered road, having the car go out of control again and be fine. Or franks favorite, we can have me driving the car cross country and put the car in park while driving at 20mph. "Well that was a cool grinding noise" i thought to myself as frank flipped out.

But as soon as lucky me gets out of the car its taken' a risk. :lol:

from left to right, Ryus friend, Eric (Me) Ryu, Shawn and frank whos drunk. At the camera is derek.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.